scoring

More
16 years 7 months ago #25762 by marc
scoring was created by marc
Hello to you all, i have one big problem. I started to play SWOS 96/67 and i simply can´t score goal. I play 2 whole days and scored 10 goals, so i can use some help from you. Do you have some hints for me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #25764 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: scoring
Taken from PurpleSensi:

1)Used particularly when you have a good striker. Run the ball up to the edge of the penalty area and curl it past the keeper.

2)Used with any striker against any keeper. Run the ball up to just beyond the point where the semi circle on the edge of the box meets the box and lash it into the opposite corner.

3.) Slightly more difficult to pull off this one, but still very effective once mastered. Shoot from just outside the corner box, pull the joystick diagonally away from the goal, and curl it across the face of the keeper.

Read more: purplesensi.co.uk/sensiblesoccer/swos/hints/beginners.php

More
16 years 7 months ago #25790 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: scoring
Those images Playa posted are probably the easiest way to score, so you should really pratice them a bit, but there s way much more.
But best way to learn how to score is imo to play some games online against other players, you will see a lot of different way to score goals and you ll learn from that. I know I learned a lot of new moves after I started playing online.

More
16 years 7 months ago #25794 by plamen_pik
Replied by plamen_pik on topic Re: scoring

Hello to you all, i have one big problem. I started to play SWOS 96/67 and i simply can´t score goal. I play 2 whole days and scored 10 goals, so i can use some help from you. Do you have some hints for me?

Don t worry i have the same poblem when i begin to play SWOS my first gola was from penalty in 10-th game ;) But if you play hard you will learn how to score goals

More
16 years 7 months ago #25796 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: scoring
the goal shown on picture 3 isnt that effective in pc swos (for me that is... but i havent seen a single goal like this on sensible days)... this a real amiga goal :)

More
16 years 7 months ago #25798 by Playaveli

the goal shown on picture 3 isnt that effective in pc swos (for me that is... but i havent seen a single goal like this on sensible days)... this a real amiga goal :)

Marin scored this way against Rasmus... replays available soon! ;)

More
16 years 7 months ago #25869 by marc
Replied by marc on topic Re: scoring
Thanks to you all, i played 5 games today and i won 4 of them i can´t believe this. Third screen is the easiest way to score for me but i score 3 goals in situations when my player is facing the bar and when i shoot i just give little spin to the ball. PS: SWOS is best i got enough craps like fifa or pes.

• grunnyyk
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #45161 by grunnyyk
Replied by grunnyyk on topic Re: scoring
Hey, got a stupid question but it needs answering....how do I do those really long shots etc? For goal kicks and kickoffs I know you can hold back to do a huge kick, but what about normally?

More
15 years 9 months ago #45174 by Playaveli
Normally it s the same. Run forward, press hold fire and pull backwards. That s it.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds