A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO THE MAKERS OF THE SWOS 2020 VERSION

More
1 year 4 months ago #146339 by Mw1964
I'm new around here. Back in the day SWOS was a massive part of my leisure time when I was a single parent stuck in the house at night times with little much to do while my daughter slept. I've often thought how great SWOS was back then and how nice it would be to play it again but I never imagined I would. I've long since parted with my Amiga and modern gaming is far too labour and time intensive and quite frankly just too realistic so I've not played a computer game for a long time. 

Then I noticed they make Commodore 64 minis with in built games and I also saw they did Amiga Minis too. This made me think of the old days and I found my way to firstly an online version of Cannon Fodder which i also used to love and then to here and SWOS 2020. I'm blown away to not only have SWOS back in my life but a modern take on it too and I cannot express my thanks enough  :)  <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #146341 by Playaveli
Thanks for your kind words. We are beyond grateful to read messages like your's. Enjoy the game, and come online on Discord to play with us!
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Playaveli.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds