International trasnsfers offers and International Job offers.

More
5 years 1 week ago #141153 by Ezekiele
Hello everybody,
I have a couple of questions about career mode, my favourite way to play SWOS: is there a way to receive Job offers while you coach international teams? Is there a way to receive more players transfers from abroad? Do you know why if you train, let s say, an Irish team you never receive top league job offers even if you dominate European torunaments? You only receive offers from equivalent leagues. I ve tried to find something in the forum but couldn t catch anything.

I used to play Amiga version but I usually play PC version now, 16/17 version exactly. :)

And I can t wait to play new swos 2020. So if it could be possible, it would be great having those features about transfers and offers implemented.

Thanks guys!!

BEST REGARDS,
YOUR CHAIRMAN

:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #141156 by Playaveli
Nice questions!

Let s get into em:

is there a way to receive Job offers while you coach international teams?

Hm, yes... you might receive job offers when you are lucky. But you will most likely if you resign by yourself at the end of a season. That enables you to go back into club business, again.

Is there a way to receive more players transfers from abroad?

More? Just buy them... you can buy up to 6 players (SWOS default limit), or cheat and set it back to 0 to buy unlimited players. Check forum for the hex codes.

Do you know why if you train, let s say, an Irish team you never receive top league job offers even if you dominate European torunaments? You only receive offers from equivalent leagues. I ve tried to find something in the forum but couldn t catch anything.

Yea, it s sometimes hard to get offered a job in a top flight league if you are managing a club in some minor league despite winning big titles, but once you re in and win it, big club offers roll in.

More
5 years 1 week ago #141161 by Ezekiele
Thanks for your feedback Playa!

Actually I was wondering why I DON T receive transfers OFFERS from abroad. Let s say I m managing Juventus, Man UTD is not likely to bid for Higuain while AC Milan would.

One more question... How do you resign at the end of the season coaching an international team? Usually the board is satisfied with my results ;D so they won t sack me and I m not able to resign. Should I lose matches on purpose?

Thanks again man! :)

More
2 years 11 months ago #144929 by dms791
I wish there was a resign option. I always have to lose matches on purpose to get back into club management. If I'm England, for example, I'll pick a squad from the third division and lose in style!

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds