Newbie needeing a decent usb gamepad advice !

• DSV1
  • DSV1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 10 months ago #139582 by DSV1
Hi all

Last time I played this great game was on my amiga 1200 using my megadrive game pad which worked great - but that was a looong time ago.

Download the game today and its playing fine , I bought a cheap megadrive usb type pad just to get going again.

I think the pad is really poor as its reaction time is terrible and the players don t seem to pick up the ball much, so can I get some advice as to a good USB pad to buy please, I am hopeless with a joystick or a PS4 type controller as I cant use the sticks so a pad is the way to go

Any help would be great thanks

Pete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #139583 by HairFU
Buy this adpater (Mega Drive to PC) - www.ebay.co.uk/itm/To-PC-Dual-Port-2-Con...0:g:cd8AAOSweCNawH6W

Also buy an original Mega Drive Pad on ebay if you was used to play it back in the days (and if you war still interessted in playing with a Mega Drive Pad). A used original Sega Mega Drive Pad is even better then a new Mega Drive to USB Clone Pad.

More
5 years 10 months ago #139585 by Playaveli
www.ebay.com/i/153004020091?chn=ps

Try the Buffalo! SNES style, very good built!

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #139588 by HairFU
If you want a Super Nintendo Pad, Just get an original Super Nintendo Pad + an adaptor SNES to PC (not this SNES Style pad for PC). In my eyes, 90% of all cloned pads are poor quality, just go with the original.

More
5 years 10 months ago #139589 by Playaveli

If you want a Super Nintendo Pad, Just get an original Super Nintendo Pad + an adaptor SNES to PC (not this SNES Style pad for PC). In my eyes, 90% of all cloned pads are poor quality, just go with the original.

The Buffalo is known for its quality. I have both, original SNES and the Buffalo. Can see/feel no difference, at all.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds