Challenges

More
9 years 8 months ago #125642 by tulio
Challenges was created by tulio
A friend and I have been meeting up for years just to indulge in SWOS sessions which last hours - because we are seasoned pro s we always settle for one of two challenges

- Preset Competition - World Cup (on standard SWOS 96/97 version). Choose Bermuda as your team and deselect Cameroon - welcome to the Group of death.

- Career mode - start in Div 3, sell all players and only play with trial players - go undefeated in first season; winning both cups and then progress through the seasons - any trial players over 1m have to be sold, no players can be played out of position to abuse their pace

Anyone up for th challenge? And do any of you guys have any of your own challenges...

Gotta love Sensi!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #125647 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Challenges

- Career mode - start in Div 3, sell all players and only play with trial players - go undefeated in first season; winning both cups and then progress through the seasons - any trial players over 1m have to be sold, no players can be played out of position to abuse their pace

Anyone up for th challenge? And do any of you guys have any of your own challenges...

I can relate to that challenge. Before I started playing online, I did the same thing. Starting in the lowest div. in UK, and fighting my way up, without buying, and only use trials. If you are even a medium level player, you only need 1 good attacker to the win the games. Career mode is too easy if u buy players.

If you guys need a harder Sensible challenge you should probably play in the Online ASL leagues. :) Atm. only amiga version available, but a PC version is under way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds