Is it possible to disable injuries?

• SinglePlayer
  • SinglePlayer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 10 months ago #124735 by SinglePlayer
Is it possible to disable injuries? was created by SinglePlayer
Hi, everyone!

I used to play Sensible Soccer back in the 90s, and was thrilled to Discover this PC remake! Was great playing the old game again! :)

I only want to play single player, and especially the Career mode. However, in just about every game I get an injury which basically makes the game unplayable. Is there any current option for disabling injuries? Are there any plans to implement such a feature in the future?

I just started playing this about 30 minutes ago, so I m a bit overwhelmed with all the different playing options.
Be kind to the newbie! 8)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #124736 by djowGer

Hi, everyone!

I used to play Sensible Soccer back in the 90s, and was thrilled to Discover this PC remake! Was great playing the old game again! :)

I only want to play single player, and especially the Career mode. However, in just about every game I get an injury which basically makes the game unplayable. Is there any current option for disabling injuries? Are there any plans to implement such a feature in the future?

I just started playing this about 30 minutes ago, so I m a bit overwhelmed with all the different playing options.
Be kind to the newbie! 8)

I don t think it is possible to disable injuries in Career mode. It usually happens when you dribble too much with ball. ;)

• SinglePlayer
  • SinglePlayer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 10 months ago #124737 by SinglePlayer
Replied by SinglePlayer on topic Re: Is it possible to disable injuries?
It was as I feared. :(

Maybe I will try again, without the insane dribbling!

More
9 years 10 months ago #124743 by Playaveli
You can hexedit the car file to make injured players healthy again!

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds