Re: Synchronated Updates

More
12 years 5 months ago #107119 by Synchronated
Cheers, will rearrange for eventual v1.1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #108274 by Turko
Replied by Turko on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Fantastic once again, thank you. I like the fact you have included new leagues like Qatar. To be honest i m not too keen on the Classics league but seen as the AI doesnt buy anyone it wont be much of a problem. It would annoy me if Real Madrid had Benzema and Pele up front :D

Also I find stats are more reflective of price. 5m players and 500k players now have a realistic difference in feeling.

More
12 years 4 months ago #108282 by Synchronated
Yeah the Classics league is just because ALL the other leagues are now updated, and there isn t another current, similar 46-team league to put there. Not one that I can get data for anyway... so it s an extra option in Career Mode and since El Salvador teams weren t in international competitions and the AI doesn t buy players, it can just be completely ignored for most people and doesn t affect the game at all unless you want it to. I didn t want to leave just one league with the old data.

The attributes should be much better than previous updates yeah. Spent a LOT of time with those as they are key to the game balance. They should be even better in next season s update.

More
12 years 4 months ago #108542 by Synchronated
Hey all
I updated my quick/easy all-in-one-zip WinUAE + SWOS install file to include the 11-12 teams and better instructions.
mediafire.com/download.php?ss7wj0yapj5bhby
Cheers

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #109677 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
I hope there will be an update after the transfer window:)
thumps up for the amazing work from Synchronated!

One suggestion would be to add important left-over players from prem clubs and famous free agent players in an availible league.
Don t forget players like McClean on Sunderland, that has established himself as a first-team regular:)

More
12 years 2 months ago #109985 by Synchronated
There will be no update after the window as it would involve doing every league again. This is only possible once per year and even then that s at a push!

The reason I filled the extra league (well, El Salvador) with legends rather than reserves is that if you fill it with reserves you need to change it every time you change any or the selections/transfers in the rest of the data. It s not really sustainable. With legends you can just add players when they retire, if their career was illustrious enough. Like, er, Scholes... :)

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #110518 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Hi Synchronated, thanks for another great update. I have a bit of a problem, though: I use Swos total pack and overwritten the data in one of the optional games with yours . At the end of the season it crashes at the Belarussian cup final. Is this a known bug and, if it is, do you have a patch or solution for it?

Thanks, Robbie

p.s.: if you need help for the 2012/2013 update let me know, I could do the Dutch leagues.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #110631 by Synchronated
Hi
You need to replace the respective sws.exe file as well as the data files. Otherwise yes, it will definitely crash there, because the old exe file is not expecting the same number of teams as the 2011-12 data files. You were lucky to get that far!
The sws.exe you need to replace is in a directory like this (depending on which team set you replaced):
C:\Program Files (x86)\SWOS-Total Pack-106\launcher\TEAM_SETS\01\exe
If you have replaced the right sws.exe and Total Pack is using it, it won t crash at any point. Even some of the crashes that could happen with the original version (hello Greek career mode) are fixed
Cheers
Sync

• SAKIS83
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #110686 by SAKIS83
Replied by SAKIS83 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
HEY GUYS!!!! I HAVE 2 PROBLEMS!!!
1. WHEN I RESTART THE GAME I CANT FIND MY SAVES!!! I CAN FIND IN GAME DIRECTORY AS .CAR BUT NOT IN GAME!!!

2.WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR THE GREEK CRASH?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #110691 by Synchronated
1. No idea, you d have to talk about it in the Total Pack thread maybe. Whenever this happens to me I try to put the file in several places all at once and it usually turns up in the game itself eventually
2. The Greek Crash is fixed if you use the Sync 11-12 data and the new sws.exe file as per the instructions text file

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds