How to add turkish second league with possibility of relegation and promotion?

• Limonar
  • Limonar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #62066 by Limonar
I want to add the turkish second league on swos with possibilities of relegation and promotion. At the moment, there are 18 teams in the Turkish league, but there is no relegation possibility. That means that there will be no new teams for the next season. That really sucks.

I am using an editor called sensible world of editor ver. 1.3.0 developed by whiteulver.

Is there a way to add a second league for turkish football and of course the relegation and promotion from second league to the premier league?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #62071 by Wänä81
I don´t know , if it´s possible to add a 2nd league, but there will be promoting teams in career, if there is only one league or in the last league!

I think the following teams, in the link from the SWOS database are promoting teams database.swos.info/index.php?section=swos catItem=2 t_id=38 div=4

• sensipla
  • sensipla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #62073 by sensipla
Yes, there is a way: swap turkish league and dutch leagues. Or turkish and english leagues (rename teams, players, skills). Its up to you. Its hard work of course (it was much worse without net and online database) but if you really wanna play lower turkish competitions, you can. Good luck :)

• Limonar
  • Limonar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #63029 by Limonar

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds