Megadrive Sensible Soccer Online with Gens 2.1.x!?

• SENSiBLE
  • SENSiBLE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #136539 by SENSiBLE
Hi,

I m just wondering if anybody has played Sensible Soccer: International Edition online with the SEGA Megadrive emulator GENS?

It all seems to work but finding somebody to play with me has proved quite difficult.

I ve uploaded Gens 2.1.4 with both of the Megadrive roms here: strategyguide.pro/sensi/gens-2.14_sensible_soccer.zip

It would be good to play somebody so please feel free to drop me a message if you want to arrange a date/time/server to play on.

Here is a screenshot of me waiting and hoping somebody will see the game in the lobby and download the right emulators and rom to join:

Hope to see more people (or anybody) using this method to play online soon!!!

EDIT: I have now tested it with two people and it works really well :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #136544 by Playaveli
We have played this version online from 2002-2005 with rankings, leagues and many players, but it succumbed to the far superior Amiga SWOS version.
If you want to play Sega Sensi online, come to the chatroom of DISCORD (see purple button at top right!). And contact Intermario... he might still be interested in playing Sega.

But to be honest, I think you are 12 years too late... ;)

• SENSiBLE
  • SENSiBLE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 3 months ago #136546 by SENSiBLE
Cool. Yeah I have those versions also but find the megadrive version easier for now. I need more practise with the others.

I have found a few people to play now. I just need to practise :)

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds