Active Soccer 2 DX soon available on Xbox One

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 week ago #132567 by TheFoxSoft
Hello guys,
I am not famous like Jon Hare or Dino Dini but I can announce Active Soccer 2 DX is soon out for Xbox One and later on PC / Mobile.
The game provides a deep gameplay and it had a great success among mobile users.
This deluxe version improves the game in many ways.

here is the video trailer of the game
[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/hVbYhoj0gWk[/flash]

give it a look / chance, it s worthy.

Game description:
Active Soccer 2 DX is an exciting top-down arcade football game providing a fast-paced arcade experience, implementing amazing playability and responsive easy-to-learn/hard-to-master controls.

With Active Soccer 2 DX you have full control of the game, no scripted goals, no CPU-driven decisions!

Active Soccer 2 DX provides a complete career mode, implementing many international leagues, cups and championships. Imagine being the manager of a 5th division English team - you have a budget and your goal is to be promoted to higher divisions, by purchasing players, creating tactics, managing the team and playing real matches!

- Multiplayer game, up to 8 local players
- Career mode, supporting 850 teams (club and national) from all over the world and 22,000 players with individual skills
- Classic teams and hundreds of legendary players included
- Competition designer
- Team editor
- Varied weather conditions
- Different camera views: you can play vertically, horizontally or with a diagonal view
- Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck
- Amazing fun!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #132713 by TheFoxSoft
xboxgamerreviews.com/active-soccer-2-dx-review/

The game is having a great success, especially because the gameplay is deeper than 90s video games.

More
8 years 1 week ago #132773 by super_hoops1967
just bought it on my tablet/phone and will be picking it up on steam when i get paid :D

8 years 1 week ago #132774 by ElMichaJ
i will check it on steam

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
8 years 1 week ago #132776 by Synchronated

Hello guys,
I am not famous like Jon Hare or Dino Dini but

This is a matter of time :)

More
8 years 1 week ago #132777 by Playaveli
Sadly, only for Xbox ONE! Would love to play this (MAC OS)...

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #132778 by Synchronated
You can probably play the PC version of AS2? Albeit with older data and the old dash mechanism (which is fine anyway IMO)

PC version supports online play, so let me know if you get on with it and I ll play you!

More
8 years 6 days ago #132867 by TheFoxSoft

Hello guys,
I am not famous like Jon Hare or Dino Dini but

This is a matter of time :)

Sadly, only for Xbox ONE! Would love to play this (MAC OS)...

There is already Active Soccer 2 (not Deluxe) on Mac Apple Store! :-)

More
7 years 2 months ago #136695 by Rock and Roll
Nice deal for the PS4 where I paid € 5,XX for the game (a special deal at the moment).
It still needs a bit of polish to iron a few bugs out (e.g. in a penalty shootout I lost due to my keeper saving the shot, it rebounded back towards the penalty taker who scored with his second shot; or that my keeper went walkabout after a shot in a regular match and made a save outside of the box), but I did have a lot of fun with the game.
Fast pace, and hard skill mode is a pretty good challenge.
I m still playing around with the assistance options because I m not all that happy with Torquay United s efforts to emulate Barcelona s tiki taka (my passes are way off at the moment), and shooting feels random at the moment (I can t predict where shots are going). I hope this has to do with the assistance options and the skill of the players.

The career mode is a fun challenge. Which is why I m playing with Torquay in the Conference at the moment...and failing miserably in Hard mode. I keep conceding goals in Injury time (it must be programmed, no way this is just bad luck :) ).

Good effort, and I m looking forward to see what other improvements / options will be added via patches.
I also have to edit quite a few names due to licensing issues (e.g. Manchester Blues).

Don t expect a game to rival swos, but it s a game I will keep playing! Thanks Fox!

• bevu lisa
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 months ago #136728 by bevu lisa
Just ordered for mine as well..i can t wait. I cannot remember the last time i was theis excited!!! ;D

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds