UAE4Droid - Emulation on Android Phones

More
11 years 7 months ago #114342 by mysterons
BUMP

Hi did anyone ever find a way to update the data to the current days players?

Would love to have this working on such a mobile unit and could hold quick events during lunchbreaks etc.. at work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• martinfg
  • martinfg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #121480 by martinfg
Replied by martinfg on topic Re: UAE4Droid - Emulation on Android Phones
Has anyone managed to get GameKeyboard working on UAE4Droid? play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locnet.gamekeyboard hl=en
I ve tried these instructions but it does nothing for me eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=64838

More
10 years 5 months ago #121499 by pol2381
I think that the best way to play SWOS on Android is to get an ipega controller. Is a bluetooth joystick to the mobile phone. I got it and is very cool

More
10 years 5 months ago #121514 by super_hoops1967
I can t get this working on my note 3 :( kickrom 3.1 and swos 96 97 add but I just keep getting the left click error :(

• steviebwoy78
  • steviebwoy78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 1 month ago #123432 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: UAE4Droid - Emulation on Android Phones
What Android handset is best for SWOS? I m due an upgrade from my iPhone 4 so want to get an Android device that I can play SWOS with. Ideally I d like to connect a Bluetooth controller - either a PS3 pad or just a pad made specifically for Android devices. Some help would be really appreciated here :) I m looking at the Nexus 5 and the Note 3.

More
10 years 1 month ago #123438 by olesio
In my opintion the best device for SWOS and Android that will be something which support extrnal joystick controler by bluetooth. Beacuse under UAE4Droid or under better emulator available at: anddev.at.ua/load/emulators/uae4all2_sdl...ora_edition/2-1-0-20 with visible controls (what is needed when I use Pentagram Tab 8.0 tablet instead phone with nicer and useful standard visible touch controler) control players in SWOS 96/97 is in my opinion very hard. And I do not play too much on SWOS under Android. Because I can loose by Brazil even playing with some very weak team. And defense control is hard for me.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 1 month ago #123449 by steviebwoy78
Thanks olesio. Which Android phones support an external controller? I m currently looking at a Nexus 5 or a Note 3.

More
10 years 1 month ago #123463 by olesio
I do not have that knowledge. Probable you must always check producer item specification which probable can be Googled somehow. Maybe there is more Tablets which support that kind of controles, more than regular smartphones. But I m may be wrong. Maybe someone other here can say something more sure in this topic.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 weeks ago #123673 by steviebwoy78
Well, I opted for the new Samsung S5 in the end so I ll let you know once I get this working :)

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 hours ago #123933 by steviebwoy78
Yep, I managed to get this working on my Samsung S5 using UAE4All2 with a modified 2013/4 .hdf file that dropped out of the back of Total Pack :) The only thing now is for me to try and get it working on my chipped PS3 too. No luck so far...

Time to create page: 0.555 seconds