Lemmings for PC (Vista)

• chrisd
  • chrisd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #109456 by chrisd
Lemmings for PC (Vista) was created by chrisd
A few years ago i picked up Lemmings for the PC (works on Vista) and the game includes the original version plus Oh No! More Lemmings.

I was playing about on the web today and realised that there are also sequels which were released for the PC years ago, but I can t anywhere that sells them. There are a few sites that you can download the game, but I m having problems installing and running it. I think it has to run is DOS while the original game just opens up and runs after installing the disk.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the game which will run in Vista? I think the one i m looking for is Xmas/Holiday Lemmings.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #109488 by EreWeGo
Replied by EreWeGo on topic Re: Lemmings for PC (Vista)
Hey mate,
from what I ve seen, the Xmas and Holiday versions were DOS based, but you can still run them in Windows easy enough.

Send me a P.M. and I ll see if I can help
:)

*EDIT* For anyone curious, some of the original game can be played in a browser with this java conversion:
www.elizium.nu/scripts/lemmings/

One last thing, here s some info on the Holiday Lemmings series from MobyGames:
www.mobygames.com/game/holiday-lemmings

• PeterSP72
  • PeterSP72's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #109568 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Lemmings for PC (Vista)
There are good console versions of Lemmings and other titles from that era. You could try to play it on an SEGA/SNES emu

• chrisd
  • chrisd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #109585 by chrisd
Replied by chrisd on topic Re: Lemmings for PC (Vista)

There are good console versions of Lemmings and other titles from that era. You could try to play it on an SEGA/SNES emu

Just realised that I actually have both Lemmings and Lemmings 2 on a SEGA emulator (Fusion). Now EreWeGo has also helped me out and i m spoiled for choice!! :)

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds