More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #67596 by Davero
Hi

This is Soccer Games Evolution 1978-2008

if You want watch and enjoy :)

Great Memories

[flash=425,350]www.youtube.com/watch/v/ZIkBscD28mE[/flash] part 1

[flash=425,350]www.youtube.com/watch/v/rbJdlecUEvc[/flash] part 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #67613 by _sox_
wow...amazing compilations (especially 1th video!)!!!!
damn...i was rich before i spent all my money to get alot of coins for super sidekicks and internations superstar soccer....now i live under the bridge but i m so happy...! :)

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #67616 by Retrieving
PES2009 is hardly an evolution , it s actually more of a devolution than anything compared to the latest PS2 iterations of the franchise whereas FIFA09 is so unnecessarily convoluted gameplay-wise it ends up being borderline unplayable half the time (the older post-Megadrive/SNES era FIFA s were trash as well).

You re also missing Epoch s J.League Excite Stage series which basically invented the gameplay Konami s Perfect/Fighting Eleven (aka International Superstar Soccer) relied upon. In fact the mid-90 s side-scrolling revolution came entirely from japanese titles that, AFAIK, no one has ever bothered to publish elsewhere (I m referring to Namco s Prime Goal, Sega s Pro Striker, etc.), not sure why they weren t even mentioned. More stuff MIA off the top of my head: Sega s Victory Goal and Virtua Striker series, 3DO s FIFA International, the first KCET s Winning Eleven (aka Goal Storm) and KCEO s Perfect Striker series (all of which were nothing short of groundbreaking stuff at the time).

Haven t seen Konami s J.League Winning Eleven 2008 Club Championship and Namco s Football Kingdom (by far the best football games ever created, SWOS and Dino Dini s stuff aside) in there either.

Nice videos though.

More
14 years 10 months ago #67630 by xflea
great compilation

after watching all these there s still no doubt SWOS is the best footy game ever! the only thing that could be added is Darek Szpakowski commentary...;)

as for modern productions - what a horror is a footy game that needs more than 1 fire button! they may have the better net animations, ehehehe, but best GAMEPLAY is reserved for one-and-only SWOS

More
14 years 10 months ago #67683 by _sox_

great compilation

after watching all these there s still no doubt SWOS is the best footy game ever! the only thing that could be added is Darek Szpakowski commentary...;)

as for modern productions - what a horror is a footy game that needs more than 1 fire button! they may have the better net animations, ehehehe, but best GAMEPLAY is reserved for one-and-only SWOS

nothing to add....you are absolutely right!!!

• RamonVictorino
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #80302 by RamonVictorino
Replied by RamonVictorino on topic Re: Soccer Games Evolution 1978-2008
Pes 2010 still rocks for me ^^

More
14 years 2 months ago #80332 by Redhair
Cool video, such a nice recall for me! I guess, soccer games are like vine ;)

More
14 years 13 hours ago #83332 by Scoots29
After not playing sensie for years i just went back.I was a big fan of pes 6 for the pc with all the mods you could use then pes 2008 what was that all about since then i aint touched the pes series well i didnt buy it played it at a m8s for some reason these fitba games are going the wrong way i think :(

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds