Details for my Online Events

More
16 years 2 months ago #34764 by Pallister
As u know I started several Online cups with different rules. So I want to use this froum now to post the details for EVERY kind of tournament I host on ss.de . From time to time I add some other tourneys, like the 3rd CTWC.

Normally an Online Cup lasts around 2 hours, sometimes a bit more. So sign up only if u have time for it.

Rules for all of this tournaments:

Players with FPS less than 46 can t participate.
If there is too much lag on your connection, u can t participate, too.
Players, who leave one of my Cups without any reason or comment are banned from my Cups.

1. ADF-Cup

We always meet in #ADF-Cup. Results must be posted in #results and u have to join your Group. for example: You re in Group A, then u have to join #grA.

We play groups with 4 players each group.
2x 3min, equal off, random pitch, no tacts allowed.
First 2 Players qualify for Semifinals if we re 2 Groups with 4. With 4 Groups of 4 the first 2 players reach the Quarterfinals.

Then follows the Knockout. Semi- or Quarterfinals first (depends on the number of participants).
Rules here: DIY CUP 2x 3min +OT if Replay + PEN if Replay, equal off, random pitch, no tacts.
U can choose your favorite Team. Medals for Place 1-3.
P2P only if the opponent agrees.

The Starttime, which is showed on the site, means that we start ON TIME! So if the start is 20.30, I close the Channel 20.30 . No way then for players who come after that time! All times are Central European Time

2. ADF-League

We always meet in #ADF-League. Results must be posted in #results.

We play a league. Included the 7th player 2x 3min each, from 8 players on 1x 3min each. Limit is 16 players! Random pitch, equal off, no custom tacts.

Free choose of your team. Medals for place 1-3.

The Starttime, which is showed on the site, means that we start ON TIME! So if the start is 20.30, I close the Channel 20.30 . No way then for players who come after that time! All times are Central European Time

3. Mr.P s Latenightleague

We always meet in #Pallister. Results must be posted in #results.

We play a league. One match each other, if we re not so much players then 2 times. I decide this after the channel is closed.
Gamelength 3 min, equal off, random pitch, free choose of your team.
Medals for place 1-3.

The Starttime, which is showed on the site, means that we start ON TIME! So if the start is 23.30, I close the Channel 23.30 . No way then for players who come after that time! All times are Central European Time

This league starts around 23.00 or later.

4. SWAP-Trophy

We always meet in #SwapTrophy. Results must be posted in #results and u have to join your Group. For example: You re in Group A, then u have to join #grA.

We play Group with 2x 3min each, equal off, random pitch, no tact. The teams are always one weak and one strong team. After the first match u have to SWAP in Game I/O Ports, what means that u have to play one match with the strong and one with the weak Team.

Depending on the number of Contestants we play only a group without K.O. s (up to 7 players) or 2 Groups with K.O. (min 8 Players). From 12 players on, the K.O. will start with QF. Rules here: Cupfinal with 2 legs 3min + ET if Replay + No penalties, random pitch, equal off no tact. If there is a replay u have to SWAP after the first half, because it s only one ReplayMatch. And pls report the Halftime result to #results

The next SWAP-Trophy will be played with Italy vs El Salvador!!!
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds