Looking for a patient player / Amiga SWOS 96/97

• Holicool
  • Holicool's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #33957 by Holicool
Hello guys,

As a newbie in terms of Amigas SWOS online gaming, I am looking for somebody quite patient to play with me via P2P or Kaillera.
Actually, to be precise, I have been playing the game itself for ages but I never tried it online.

As I have a safe but somehow complex firewall (Look N Stop), I am looking for somebody to help me identify the rules and ports I have to authorize in my firewall to play online.
Once it is done, we can have a small game of course ;-)

Please drop me a message if you feel like helping me, I will pass you my MSN login so that we can do arrange everything ;-)

See you.

ps: and all my congratulations for the great Amiga SWOS frontend, it simplifies life a lot compared to the standard WinUAE !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #34067 by Pallister
Just read that today. A pity that noone answered yet.

Feel free to contact me for a tutorial and a few matches. My nick in #sensible is Pallister or ChuckTheNorris or Spiderpig or i|_|i or Roundhousekick or u- . Thx an c ya

More
16 years 2 months ago #34992 by robbiejustice
i ll give you a game as i am also a newbie, used to play when i was kid but havent touched it for years. how do we go about doing this?

More
15 years 9 months ago #46301 by Hellenstone
Same for me!
Did many games offline but never really started playing online because I was afraid of being to bad to play with the pros here.
Perhaps someone would do some matches with me and test my p2p connection.

„Es ist wichtig, dass man neunzig Minuten mit voller Konzentration an das nächste Spiel denkt“
Lothar Matthäus – Rekordnationalspieler Deutschlands

More
15 years 9 months ago #46304 by Pallister
Just watch out in #sensible for me. If I am there and got some time, would be great to play with u. Just let me know ;)

• sensipla
  • sensipla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #60950 by sensipla
Very good topic indeed, for newbies.

If there are some 2009 SWOS online newcomers and are afraid playing against pros and looking for other newbies, I am here :-) Usually I am on #sensible (as Milanista or Milanista P2P or very similar) from six or seven oclock in the evening on Mon-Fri and probably same on Sat and Sun (I dont know, upcoming weekend will be my first :) ). If you dont know how to connect I´ll explain it to you, I prefer p2p (I tried arena few times but seems its problematic for me and my connection). Dont be shy and lets swos ;)

More
15 years 1 month ago #60961 by cholero
i am newbie too. looking forward to play online...

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds