Online Problems - Can't Connect To League Opponents..

More
8 years 5 months ago #131251 by TierneyLFC90
Hi again guys,

Me and My Dad tried to play tonight via both server and P2P. We connected both ways absolutely fine but we experienced awful lag when we actually got into the match via both methods (server P2P). It s weird because I was playing a couple of guys from Poland earlier and the connection was absolutely fine, but me and My Dad who live 10 minutes away by car are lagging like crazy lol. We re both using Ethernet cables aswell, which should make the connection better surely?

It wouldn t be because we both have chosen LAN60 as our connection type would it? Can anyone help?

Kindest Regards,

Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #131252 by Playaveli
Is somebody in your dad s household using wifi? Streaming or downloading? Torrent?
That sounds like it...

To get best online connection, make sure nobody is using your internet and close all other programs which cause traffic.

More
8 years 5 months ago #131253 by TierneyLFC90
He seemed to think that nobody was downloading or using the WIFI mate. Seems really weird because he s a lot closer to me than somebody in Poland, yet that connection was much, much better lol

More
8 years 5 months ago #131255 by DreS
Hi Tierney, I managed to play a friendly against someone last night on the server. Will be on Wednesday from 845ish so if u are about we can try and play again 8)

More
8 years 5 months ago #131284 by TierneyLFC90

Hi Tierney, I managed to play a friendly against someone last night on the server. Will be on Wednesday from 845ish so if u are about we can try and play again 8)

Nice one mate, I ve got it sussed aswell now, so it should be fine, barring any lag lol. I ll try and catch you then, providing I don t fall asleep! Lol

More
8 years 5 months ago #131285 by Playaveli
If you have bad connection on uk.swos.de please try de.swos.eu !

More
8 years 4 months ago #131305 by TierneyLFC90
Ok mate, i ll see how we get on

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds