Holidays in Leagues in August?

More
13 years 8 months ago #87386 by EDGAR
Hi mates, i need to draw a doubt, in august we will play online leagues?
I think is better to do holdays for all leagues because we have to many play in sensible days and after is very hard play all leagues games (ASL,National League and European competitions).
But these is my opinion ::)
Thx for all and cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87388 by AndYpsilon
I support your doubt. I won t play any online league in August because of a lack of time. Sensi Days, after that holidays etc.

However, I think those people who have time and want play should play...so it s a personal decision.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87389 by Wänä81

Will there be a summer break like last year for all leagues / ISSF?
Just remembered when I saw last year s Summer League post...

ASL won t make a break! League managers of the national leagues can decide if they want to make a break. I talked to Lobo a few days ago ;)

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #87391 by Retrieving
There should be a break for ASL as well, I can hardly find any opponent as it is right now and it s only going to get worse seeing as most people are gonna be on holidays for extended periods of time in August (+ Sensidays). Just my 2 cents.

That being said if ASL leagues are actually going to take place I ll play nonetheless. ;)

More
13 years 8 months ago #87463 by lobo
I m pretty sure Polish guys wouldn t appreciate the idea of closing all leagues in August. That s why league managers should make decisions whether they want to run their leagues in August. ASL will not make a break either, however if any player needs a break just let us know and he can keep his spot in a league he is currently playing in.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds