Think its time ?

More
14 years 4 days ago #83523 by Scoots29
Think its time ? was created by Scoots29
How do lads havin got back into swos in the past few weeks i think its time i came on for some online games maybe get a few lessons like ;D . I was wondering does alot of uk ppl play online and if they do is there any leagues out there with any room for me sorry if i put this in the wrong place but if you dont ask you dont get cheers for readin Scoots :-*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 days ago #83530 by Rock and Roll
Replied by Rock and Roll on topic Re: Think its time ?
There used to be quite a few people from the UK here but that was way before I arrived on the scene (June 2009). I m just about the only one now (born in England though I live in the Netherlands). Since I joined I think I ve only seen two UK players active (but one just stopped and the other got himself banned....).

As for a league, currently you have two options. There s a national league, the Euroleague, for players like us who don t have their own league. We currently have 11 players (though our other UK player hasn t played any games this season). Do well enough in the League and you can qualify for SWOS s European Cups. The other option is ASL (the Amiga Super League) in which you play players from just about everywhere. Normal league structure, best players get promoted. Both Leagues have their own cups by the way.

Welcome aboard :).

More
14 years 4 days ago #83533 by Scoots29
Replied by Scoots29 on topic Re: Think its time ?
Cheers for the feedback rock i thought there would be a good few from the uk on am a bit surprised at there is only that amount .I will have a look at the leagues you mention might put my name down see how it goes

• jackhulk@yahoo.co.uk
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #85417 by jackhulk@yahoo.co.uk
Replied by jackhulk@yahoo.co.uk on topic Re: Think its time ?
Hello

I too am VERY suprised there ain t more people here from England. I thought we were a nation of Sensi lovers?!

Well I m from England and I will be out of retirement soon. I ve liturally just found and purchased a quickshot, the very same one I used to use when I was known for crashing souls! :)

Now I just have to find an adaptor to use the joystick on PC and I will be back in the game! If you can shed some light on where I can find an adaptor, it would be a great help.

Scoots29, have you played online yet? If so, how you doing? I WAS a great Sensi play back in the day and would win more often then lose. But that was only against a few different friends so I guess it doesn t really compare to playing online as I would have got to learnt they plays etc. I always think I m pretty good at games on the 360/PC until I play online and get CRUSHED! lol. Although I always suspect a bit of cheating etc. There s no chance of cheats on online Sensi (via emulator) is there?

More
13 years 10 months ago #85419 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: Think its time ?
lol

• jackhulk@yahoo.co.uk
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #85718 by jackhulk@yahoo.co.uk
Replied by jackhulk@yahoo.co.uk on topic Re: Think its time ?
Schulle, do you know where I can find an adaptor to use the joystick on PC please?

More
13 years 10 months ago #85725 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Think its time ?
Search on ebay or something like that!

Spammails doesn t help!

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds