Unfriendly League - 1st season

More
14 years 1 month ago - 13 years 11 months ago #81018 by Rock and Roll
File Attachment:

PL = Games Played
W = Won
D = Drew
L = Lost
GPF = Game Points For (= the total points scored in matches)
GPA = Game Points Against
GPD = Game Points Difference
Y = Total Yellow Cards Received
R = Total Red Cards Received
INJ = Total Injuries Caused
PTS = League Points

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #81021 by Rock and Roll
HI all.
This is the topic in which you can ask all questions concerning the 1st Unfriendly League.
You can also download the Excel template to help you score your matches.

Have fun, good luck, and don t forget to kick each other whenever possible Wink.

And here s the template so you can keep track of your score, and/or use it to post results here.
Attachments:

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #81124 by Zarathustra
This song could be the anthem of this competition and is dedicated to organizer RocknRoll both wonderful taste for music and undiscovered star treks :-)))

More
14 years 1 month ago #81133 by Rock and Roll
Oh man....Zara you really need to be taught what good music is...
What you posted.....wasn t :D.

Now enter the tournament so I can get my revenge :P.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #81931 by Rock and Roll
OK, the tournament starts today.

We play a league in the first round. Play each player twice and use the template I posted two posts above to post your results in this thread.
The first post in this thread is where I ll keep updating the current league standings.

We have seven players:

Lobo
Porcupine1
Lestat
Alpino
xflea
Rock and Roll
Salazar the Wolf

If somebody else forgot to join, or just missed it, I ll add them up till next Sunday.

After the league has finished (I was thinking on giving about 3 weeks to finish the league, but seeing as it s fun I can relax a bit on the rules).
The top two play one match for the Cup, numbers 3 and 4 play one match for Bronze.

The rules are as follows:

Hi all! It’s (finally) time for the Unfriendly League to get underway!

The competition is open to all players, it doesn’t matter how good or bad you are, it’s all about fun and getting payback for those annoying laggy goals you conceded :).

I’ve created a topic in the forum for everything concerning this league:
www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=16695.0

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING!!!!
THIS ISN T A NORMAL SCORING SYSTEM AND/OR SWOS TOURNAMENT!!!!

The scoring system per game is as follows:
- A goal gives 1 point.
- A goalkeeper goal gives 4 bonus points (except penalties which give no bonus).
- A yellow card gives 5 points.
- A red card gives 12 points (a double yellow red card counts as a red in the game, and thus counts as 12 points here).
- Each bandaged player on the opponent’s team for the next game gives 5 points.
- Each player on the opponent’s team with a 1 match injury for the next game gives 6 points.
- Each player on the opponent’s team with a 2 match injury for the next game gives 7 points.
- Each player on the opponent’s team with a 3 match injury for the next game gives 8 points.
- Each player on the opponent’s team with a 4 match injury for the next game gives 9 points.
- Each player on the opponent’s team with a 5+ (= ?) match injury for the next game gives 10 points.
- Each player on the opponent’s team with a severe (= black cross) injury for the next game gives 15 points.
- An injury (bandaged or x-match) to the opponent’s goalkeeper for the next game gives 15 bonus points (added to the points given for the injury).
- The final game score is decided by the sum of all points as specified above. Most points wins the game!

The first round will be one big group in which everybody plays each other twice. 3 Leaguepoints for a victory, 1 Leaguepoint for a draw. Playing 100% of your games before the deadline (which has yet to be decided) is mandatory. Players who don’t reach the 100%-mark will be deleted as per usual rules (players with the least games first, and so on until the 100%-completion is reached). Depending on how many players sign up, reach 100% etc. we’ll decide how many players reach the knock-out stage (at the moment I’m thinking of the top 2 or 4 teams).

Rules:
- In the first round we play 3 minute games in a DIY League with “Play each other = x2”. Only one game is played though at a time. After completing a game (and having checked the yellow and red cards in the post-match statistics screen, and the injuries in the team stats screen at the league standings of course) then the league must be restarted.
- Pitch type: FROZEN or MUDDY. If players can’t agree then the home player may choose in each game.
- All Player Teams Equal = NO.
- Set the amount of substitutes to 1.
- Substitutions in a game, are strictly forbidden, except when substituting a fit player for a goalkeeper (we want blood :)).
- Free team choice out of all club teams on the save disk (so not the edited teams on our save disk!). After chosing your team you must post your choice (first player to post gets that team) and stick with that team through the whole tournament.
- Please either use the Excel-sheet in the topic in the forum or post your scores in the same fashion for posting your results. Post your results there as well! I need all scores per game (red cards, injuries etc.) for the league table. Matches which don’t have all scores, don’t count!

Please post all questions etc. in the abovementioned topic in the forum. I’ll post the current league table there, as well as extra information so as not to litter the main ss.de site with nonsensical scores (e.g. 42-17 in a normal game :)) and information.

Have fun, and good luck kicking!

PS: How do I set the competition to a league with a final / third-place play-off? I was thinking of posting each result as a 1-0 (for a victory) and 0-0 for a draw.

More
14 years 1 week ago #82000 by Rock and Roll
OK, League Table created and the first post has been modified accordingly.
Please don t forget that we re using the normal club teams, not the edited ones. Free choice of team, but please say which one you chose and play all your games with that team.

Good luck injury hunting :D.

More
14 years 1 week ago #82105 by Rock and Roll
xFlea vs Rock : 17-2
Not a great Unfriendly game. Constant Craig Russell hunting by Inter Milan gave him a serious Chevrolet injury...and the deserved win.

Rock vs xFlea: 21-23
Excellent Unfriendly game! Rock took an early lead with a red card and had the game sewn up at half time.
Then xFlea came back strong thanks to an excellent red card and a well deserved yellow.
The two penalties weren t enough and even though Sunderland had a bit of injury luck (Russell went down injured 3 times..but only bandaged while his one foul gave a 1 match injury) xFlea showed why he s one of the best foulers in SWOS and brought all 6 league points back to Poland/Italy.

File Attachment:

More
14 years 1 week ago #82111 by Rock and Roll
Porcupine1 vs Rock: 16-18
Really tough battle. Very evenly matched game decided by Weah whose ? injury combined with a few penalties gave Rock a lucky win.

Rock vs Porcupine1: 23-13
This was vicious and unfriendly. Not a lot of goalmouth action, just slidings all over the pitch.
The players seemed to be made from steel as there were a lot of fouls, but hardly any injuries.
Weah made difference again as it seems a mosquito landing on him would cause him to be injured...another ? 5+ injury and Sunderland take all 6 League Points.

File Attachment:

More
14 years 1 week ago #82112 by porcupine1
Yap,no more Weah on the pitch for me : (

More
14 years 1 week ago #82114 by Rock and Roll
Doesn t matter mate...Weah s about 100 years old anyway :P

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds