Re: ss.de league talk shop!

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #131543 by Retrieving

Retri continued his run throughout November, great performance. Congrats on your first ASL title! Big one!

Thanks bro, yeah, a big one indeed (even moreso considering that I don t play ASL as often as I should), back when I first signed to sensiblesoccer.de in 2k8 I was so bad at playing I could ve only dreamed of clinching such a prestigious title, going toe-toe with the legends topping the rankings no less, feels like a huge accomplishment!

Also, it was tons of fun, I ve had some of my closest matches ever, literally everyone seemed to be at the top of their game and the competition was so stiff I knew beforehand it would ve been a tough battle each time I was about to face an opponent, it definitely lived up to the monicker The hardest league on earth . ;)

Between this, the Online Career title and the Italian Offline Championship victory @ Gamesweek Milan I ve had one helluva couple of months as far as SWOS goes, it ll be pretty much near impossible to top, at least in the foreseeable future, it doesn t get any better than this really! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #131552 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: ss.de league talk shop!
CL 12/15 group 2 and ISSF 12/15 group 2 (with CL title holder!) look crackin ... groups of death! 8)

www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4125/matches
www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4126/matches

hf guys!

More
8 years 4 months ago #131554 by Playaveli
Manuel and Sheriff are back in ASL2.
Revival of tactical catenaccio... :)

More
8 years 4 months ago #131604 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: ss.de league talk shop!

maybe we don t need goalkeepers in our games

More
8 years 4 months ago #131631 by Playaveli

Between this, the Online Career title and the Italian Offline Championship victory @ Gamesweek Milan I ve had one helluva couple of months as far as SWOS goes, it ll be pretty much near impossible to top, at least in the foreseeable future, it doesn t get any better than this really! :D

It does... get that World Cup title. Italy is waiting for it, since Manuel clinched the PC trophy in 2009.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #131649 by Retrieving

It does... get that World Cup title. Italy is waiting for it, since Manuel clinched the PC trophy in 2009.

Hah, I m not entirely sure I have what it takes yet but rest assured, I ll be trying my darndest (I just hope I can keep my form til then)! ;)

Have we figured out the location yet? Germany or Denmark?

More
8 years 4 months ago #131694 by Playaveli
^^ no location figured out yet. But needs to sorted out, by end of January at the latest.

Meanwhile:
Congrats Nestoroide, terrific season, ASL title... and winning all games in CL group stage. WOW!

More
8 years 2 months ago #132136 by Playaveli
Congrats to assura for winning ASL! Most consistent player this season!
Daveman deleted, porcupine and loozak go down to ASL2... Come back stronger, guys!

Congrats to all ASL2 players for an almost completed season (2 missing matches have no effect!).
Congrats to Manuel, nunoportugaln, Patigoal (only by goal difference, sorry Emmeti) for winning promotion to ASL!
Barnett, gabry and AndyH go down to ASL3... nevertheless, you put up a good fight to avoid relegation. Good luck next season.

More
8 years 2 months ago #132157 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: ss.de league talk shop!
Congratulations to Assura and a thanksgiving to my opponents in the last Asl2.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132368 by Sheriff
Replied by Sheriff on topic Re: ss.de league talk shop!

come on..... 52-52 gf - ga

where is the tactical catenaccio??

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds