I have a laptop and using vista PLS HELP about the FPS problem!!!

• ndd1980
  • ndd1980's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #59778 by ndd1980
hi all! I have a laptop and using vista and have a FPS problem. anybody know how to solve this problem! thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #59779 by Wänä81
Vista on laptop and playing online doesn´t work :(

More
15 years 2 months ago #59915 by djowGer
why shouldn t it work? i have an laptop running vista home. it depends on your system. mine is:

1.86ghz celeron, 1gb ram, ati mobile graphics card.
one of the cheapest asus laptops you can get.

i have 50fps on that one, also online WHILE not running anything else in the background, besides mIRC. :)

what you should do is go to youtube and search for vista tweak . there you ll find hundreds of vista tweak videos, to make your vista run much faster. how fast is really up to yourself...

More
15 years 1 month ago #59955 by Kyon
I use another problem on the laptop . i running on windows xp . i playing offline 50 fps . but online gaming only 25 fps . connection is very good but very slow :(

More
15 years 1 month ago #60619 by Kanu
there s some things you can try, sometimes they work, sometimes not.

- right click on swos shortcut and select 256 colors mode

- it seems that Vista Ultimate causes no problems to swos

- try installing a virtual XP machine on your notebook, it should work

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #62273 by alpino
I had a mainboard problem on my desktop then I used my laptop.I had fps problem on the laptop and also I use xp not vista.Then I tryed to solve the problem and search some helps on the forum too.But I see that nobody can know that what is the best solution for everyone.I tryed to do somethings and luckly I did it.Its realy interesting but when I open the game I just activate (push) the bluetooth (button) and then fps up! I did it like a inventor :) So maybe you try it.I hope it help you too.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #62281 by Zafer
I have a laptop and vista too, and I have to run another kaillera game in the background (such as Alien Breed, which is the one I run;) before I start swos so that it will be 50fps with no fluctuations. This was suggested by Playa far ago and works fine for me.

But that s another case if your cpu is dual core. then you also have to go to task manager and after right clicking swosuae you need to remove the tick of one of the cpu s in affinity.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #74326 by Playaveli
Could anyone with a laptop try this version:
kaillera.abime.net/WinUAE-Kaillera-1.0.zip

Maybe it helps.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds