Break in Summer

More
18 years 1 month ago #6599 by HairFU
Break in Summer was created by HairFU
Hello,

what do you think about a break during the summer month jun, july, august and september?
I Remember last year i have signed up in august, but then i played 3 matches and never be played again, because i am not at computer many time in the summer, that why i am very often outside the house and make other thinks than gaming.
So i think about a break at summer because you will playing during the winter and maybe you can get relegated to some higher leagues and then you don t have the motivation in summer to play and then you are out from league and can start from the beginning.
Surely there is possible to get in train by playing friendlys, ooo or tournaments.
What do you think? I think we are not Nerds that have no friends and only have a live on computer thats why i am for an break durring the summer. I hope you understand what i mean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 month ago #6716 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Break in Summer
No one read this?

More
18 years 1 month ago #6718 by swoozh
Replied by swoozh on topic Re: Break in Summer
I have read it, but I don t play league anymore :p

More
18 years 1 month ago #6719 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Re: Break in Summer
Yes Hairfu, it s good idea. But I think the problem is, everyone has different holiday plan. I mean then you need 3 months break. If anyone away from home for 2 weeks, it means he waits 10 weeks to play league again. But as i said, good idea ;)

More
18 years 1 month ago #6720 by HairFU
It nothinh have to do with hollidays. I mean no one have 4 month hollidays. So i mean in general i am outside and not often on computer on summer, even i have no holliday and i must work, then i am at the evening outside and not on computer.
So i hope we can have this break durring the summer, because i don t like to play again all my league matches from the beginning. So that not very good for motivation.

More
18 years 1 month ago #6722 by RobChef
Replied by RobChef on topic Re: Break in Summer
I think 2 league games are played in 15 min and you can play them at evening too. Also you have 30 days for 10-16 games, I think 10 should be enough to stay in league ...
So I agree that there are things that are more important than Swos especially in summer but I don t need a break.

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #6858 by Gunde
Replied by Gunde on topic Re: Break in Summer
i almost agree with hairFU... I have two months of holiday (July, August) and I dont think that i will be sitting in front of my computer just to play swos.. But maybe 4 months off is a bit too much.. I would 1 or maybe two months.. then the question is.. which month ?? i vote for july and maybe august...

Gunde

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #6861 by swoozh
Replied by swoozh on topic Re: Break in Summer
Yes, july and august for sure. Maybe a kind of Summer -league (without any influence on the normal leauges) as replacement, or some cups for the people who still want to play

More
17 years 10 months ago - 17 years 10 months ago #8407 by HairFU

I think 2 league games are played in 15 min and you can play them at evening too. Also you have 30 days for 10-16 games, I think 10 should be enough to stay in league ...
So I agree that there are things that are more important than Swos especially in summer but I don t need a break.

Sure i could play league game at one evening at the week, but then? I have no chancen against the other players that are offten online, because i only play to make league matches, that is no fun and then i have no time to train. Then i have no chance and loose all matches, that is like i play no game. And the player that are here like me, i never meet them because they not offten at computer in summer...

... maybe 4 months off is a bit too much ...Gunde

Do you think that really? So i think it could be new motivation for playing to have break of 4 month in the league.
Look at the World Cup? Would it be nice if that where played evry yeahr or evry two years? I don t think so. I think this period is good for this tournament. So it is something special, because there is a so big break durring two world cups. So i don t think it is to big to make a break of 4 month.

Ok no one like a break durring the summer (ok no one who have anything to say here)? Next month is World Cup, evry day are two or three matches and then, i think normaly a soccer fan is more intressted in watching a real match instead of playing a sensible match? I am right or i am wrong?
So but the thing is, i realise now. It is the same like last summer. Weather went better or if only the tempretatures went hight. I am not offten here.
So i will ask again if there is any chance to make a break durring the summer month?
A summer league is a nice idea for all players that like to play on computer instead of watching world cup or lie in the sun? But it where nice if the leagues can have a break durring June, July and August ...

More
17 years 10 months ago #8410 by Fclan
Replied by Fclan on topic Re: Break in Summer
You are right HairFU in m opinion should be a break 2-3 months.. like in real football leagues i like this idea

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds