Re: Hamburg Offline Cup official confirmed - 15th of march 2008

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #38205 by Wänä81

ich hab sogar 14 Siege :P

und 3 Klatschen, hehe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #38324 by ronanfromcork

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #38325 by Playaveli
@ Waenae:

I can make the air stink ...

HAHAHA! ;D
That s the best magic weapon on offline tournaments. Metzger was a master of that.

More
16 years 3 weeks ago - 16 years 3 weeks ago #38329 by HairFU
SWOS Hanse Cup DVD official released

The official film from SWOS Hanse Cup is now released. At swos-hanse.stremlau.eu/hanse_cup_dvd.iso (right mouse button - save to) you can download the 30 minutes that was taken with the Video Camera in finest dvd quality.
The file is a 1,7 GB big ISO file and you must burn it with a burning programm on a empty dvd-r or dvd+r to watch it on a dvd player. With a fast internet connection the download should take 45 - 60 minutes.

If you have absolutly no chance to get the file, please conatct me.

SWOS Hanse Cup DVD offiziel veröffentlicht

Der offizielle Film vom SWOS Hanse Cup ist jetzt endlich draußen. Unter swos-hanse.stremlau.eu/hanse_cup_dvd.iso (rechte Maustaste speichern unter) können die 30 Minuten, die mit der Videokamera gefilmt wurden, in bester DVD Qualität runtergeladen werden.
Die Datei ist eine 1,7 GB große ISO Datei, welche mit einem Brennerprogramm auf eine leere DVD-R oder DVD+R gebrannt werden muß, damit sie auf einem DVD Player abgespielt werden kann. Mit einer schnellen Internetverbindung sollte der Download nicht länger als 45 - 60 Minuten dauern.

Wenn ihr absolut keine Chance habt an die Datei zu kommen dann kontaktiert mich.

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #38333 by Playaveli
Wow, nice. Looking forward to watch it.

With a fast internet connection the download should take 45 - 60 minutes.

Hehe, with DSL 16000 only 20 mins! ;D

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #38610 by ronanfromcork
trying to remember who was telling me about of a day called demodays ot something like that?
where there is a festival with old amiga games and then electronic music sets played on old 8 bit machines?

More
16 years 6 days ago #39233 by HairFU

trying to remember who was telling me about of a day called demodays ot something like that?
where there is a festival with old amiga games and then electronic music sets played on old 8 bit machines?

I think you can mean Torsten (the guy who warm up your pizza ;) ). He tell me the whole time that he wana go to this competiton. I ask him where this demodays are.

More
15 years 11 months ago #41293 by ronanfromcork

More
15 years 11 months ago #41424 by HairFU
Torsten means it could be Breakpoint. Check out breakpoint.untergrund.net/ for that. Other possibility ask RetroMan from the German Amiga Community , he also now a lot about Retro Events.

More
15 years 3 months ago #56884 by ronanfromcork
that s the one thanks Hairfu

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds