Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP

More
16 years 7 months ago #25939 by Rijntje
Replied by Rijntje on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
yes plz~!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #25943 by Wänä81
13th October is cool , but on the 17th November it´s impossible for me .

Btw. Pallister has no keypads ;)

More
16 years 7 months ago #25947 by Kicker
Replied by Kicker on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

More
16 years 7 months ago #25967 by Rusty1979
Replied by Rusty1979 on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP

13th October is cool , but on the 17th November it´s impossible for me .

Btw. Pallister has no keypads ;)

But he has an amiga... can you bring it?

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #25996 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: AMIGA NETHERLANDS CUP
Hello,

13th Ocotber is also fine for me. So maybe i could bring my Amiga 500 with a RGB cable for TV to the cup, but the problem is that i can only go by train (haven t a car, maybe someone could take me at hamburg or bremen in his car ;) ) so it cold be a little bit complicated to transport all.
I check if i can make a good box for the Amiga, to transport it by train. A Keypad looks very simple to build for me, so if you need one, i could build one.
I also would bring my Super Nintrendo Pad to Amiga converter with me, to the cup (two players possible to play with SNES Pads on Amiga).

How many Amigas have you there now? And is the 13th of October or 17th of November the date of cup (what have you decide)? If you tell me the date, i can put the cup on ss.de in the callender, so evryone can sign-up.
If it is on 13th Ocotber, it where cool if you don t can start until 3 p.m., better 4 p.m. (so i mean i have checked and train would be in Assen at 2 p.m.).

If it is on 13th of Ocotber i would come for sure, other date is not sure.

More
16 years 7 months ago #26001 by Wänä81
It´s not sure that i could come , because of Kicker´s party, i didn´t know from ???. And i don´t think that Pallister gives me his Amiga with to Assen . :P

Maybe it would be better if you put some dates for the Cup in this thread. And where the most participants have time to play , is the date for you. You can see that some people would bring their Amigas . So i think it´s no problem for you to make this cup without Pallister and me :-\

More
16 years 7 months ago #26008 by Rusty1979

A Keypad looks very simple to build for me, so if you need one, i could build one.

If you want please build one...cause Swoozh will bring another one (or lend it to me if he doesn t come). We need at least 2 keypads.

How many Amigas have you there now?

If you bring yours and lobo also, we have 2 Amiga s

And is the 13th of October or 17th of November the date of cup (what have you decide)? If you tell me the date, i can put the cup on ss.de in the callender, so evryone can sign-up.

Please put 13th of October on the calendar for me. I think we will have enough participants and I will try to organize a second tournament later, maybe in november/december or in 2008, so Wana, Kicker and Pallister (and others who cannot come the 13th) can also join us....

it where cool if you don t can start until 3 p.m., better 4 p.m. (so i mean i have checked and train would be in Assen at 2 p.m.).

If you want you can also arrive on Friday...is that possible for you?

More
16 years 7 months ago #26020 by HairFU
I have made an entry in the ss.de callender - www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_kalender_event eid=500 .
I hope the text is ok for you. If not please give me the text you want to have and i can put it in. If you wan t I could also wirte news on the main page, maybe then we have more players that are intressted and don t look in the forum.

More
16 years 7 months ago #26025 by HairFU

it where cool if you don t can start until 3 p.m., better 4 p.m. (so i mean i have checked and train would be in Assen at 2 p.m.).

If you want you can also arrive on Friday...is that possible for you?

Hmm, maybe. I have to look how i have to work and also have to look how my girlfriend have to work (she want come with me). So at the moment can say that i only can start my trip at saturday morning. What is your favourite time to start the tournament?

More
16 years 7 months ago #26029 by Rusty1979
Well 4 p.m. is a bit late, but ofcourse if people come from so far away (which is very nice to have them here), its always an option to consider.
But starting around lunchtime should be better i think. And gives more time for more games.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds