[SERBIA] Games.con Retro SWOS Tournament - 09.12.2023.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #146741 by Yossarian
Invitation to the "Games.con Retro SWOS Tournament"

Date: December 9, 2023  
PC SWOS Tournament

Thanks to some good people, the organizers of  - Games and pop culture festival 2023 - Games.con , we are thrilled that after a long, long pause we can invite you to a Serbian SWOS tournament!
Whether you're a seasoned player or a rookie this event promises true camaraderie, unforgettable moments and nostalgia. 

This will be a laid-back, casual tournament with accent on getting together after so many years to talk, share memories and play SWOS ofc.
Players who are close to us (CRO, BIH, MN, HUN, BG, RO) or just happen to pass by in December maybe you should start planning a visit to Belgrade! 

- To secure your spot, contact me or sign up in a comment below.
Entry Fee:
- Access to the tournament is free but it would be good to know if you are participating in advanced (ASAP)
Last edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Yossarian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #146743 by Playaveli
When are you guys starting? 12pm? Or Afternoon?

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #146745 by Yossarian
To be disclosed as they say :) but I guess it will be 11:00am

More
5 months 1 week ago #146749 by ozgur1907
good luck to you guys. I wished to be there but :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: swoozh

More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #146788 by M4RK
Thx to Yossarian Micko Koja and everybody else made this event possible!! Swoozh and me had a really nice weekend from the moment we landed till departure. We loved the people, food and beer!! Great to see mct and dennis again and all the new faces we meet.

On friday we arrived and beerwalked around the city, had some really nice woodoven pizza and some serbian beer and swoozh smoked tons of cigarettes inside the restaurant because he could. Then going to the SWOS dome -> Freaking awesome building!! to meet up with Yossarian, Micko amd Koja who already were there, had some bureaucratic nonsesense for our tickets with all the words we couldnt understand but it sounded kind of funny but Yossarian kept his cool and fixed all the problems... we played some games walked around the fair said goodbye to meet for the next day and beerwalked back to our appartment

Next day arrived and meet up with new and familiar faces and drawed for the groups.. had great fun in group stage together with Mallac and Joe (Joe's rule = u can score 3-0 and nothing more unless he scores, then all limits are off), Marishte also chill guy.

I dominated the group stage but felt like had an advantage over the rest of the players so didnt feel like a winner at all.. my keypad worked better then the other ones (confirmed by Dennis and Mallac) + mct had trouble adjusting to swos2020 offline which seemed a little off and not being able to play with own controller (no need to worry about mct, he will strike back harder when having the proper tools)

swoozh vs mlata 2nd round match was the best game of the tournament i think.. swoozh made equalizer in last minutes in 2nd and 3rd match.. almost made a 87th minute equalizer in game 4 but i dont think he would have surived a 5th match like this haha

The one thing im most proud of the match vs mladen where had problems with my keypad for 30 mins where koja helped me out last minute fixing but it still didnt work so he offered his keypad (what a guy fixing all the problems troughout the whole tournament, he was erverywhere!! ) but didnt feel like confident at all... somehow it went all my way and never thought was being able to win it all, so awesome.

Such a nice event in a really awesome location + city! Beograd rules!
Last edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by M4RK.

4 months 1 week ago #146800 by ElMichaJ
great report !

do you have some results sheets ?

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
4 months 1 week ago #146801 by Yossarian
Coming right up! :)
I was planning to enter the scores this weekend...

3 months 3 weeks ago #146815 by ElMichaJ
any news here ? i can do it too, just need the result sheets ... i can also create users

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds