Re: Amiga Offline Cup in January 2018 in Berlin [BAAH]

More
6 years 3 months ago #138828 by Bomb

Max went for a power nap before our games. Guess the charger was off ;)

My mind was clear, but yeah ... SWOS was missing somehow. sorry that I couldnt give you a better fight. that was one of these games. and the other game too :D

nevertheless you had been in da zone in this moment, no chance for me anyway. great performance there if not the 2008 Lobo!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #138829 by djowGer

Max went for a power nap before our games. Guess the charger was off ;)

Micha, please check Supergroup results. According to my picture andib ended with 19 and djowGer with 17 points.

True i got 4 points VS Andib not 2 draws. I recall 2-1

6 years 3 months ago #138830 by ElMichaJ
result corrected, that was missing on result sheet.

Ranking now updated

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
6 years 3 months ago #138835 by Bomb
Hey guys,

I was very busy during the week, so only now I an write something here.

it was a great event, never expected that big attendance! Very nice to see Gatifun there, it was a pleasure to meet you. Great that all you guys travelled such a long way so that in the end we had a 6-nations tournament (Denmark, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Germany)!

Congratz to Blazej for winning the cup, it was not an easy way to the final. Thx to elmichaj for helping me with organisatinal stuff and entering the results.
I had a lot of nice talks to Emmeti, Lobo, Blazej, Rusty and all the other players, really appreciated it.

Personally I was happy to reach the supergroup, but not so happy to lose BIGTIME vs Lobo twice in a row. Nevertheless a good lesson for the next tournament, I will keep it in mind for sure!

Also that Blazej and Xflea joined Football on Sunday was very nice, we should do a match on sensidays! :D

Cya all hopefully in July! Thx and cheers!

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds