Re: Irish SWOS championship Jan 21st

7 years 3 months ago #136625 by ElMichaJ
i would be very if you can catch all results and playernames (with mail adresses ?) so that we can put it on the website.

and i hope for a lot of photos :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #136626 by SWOSIreland
Excellent, will do :) I m gonna have my DSLR with me, so will be taking snaps through out the day :) Thanks for the help again

More
7 years 3 months ago #136629 by Playaveli

Of the off chance, if someone wins who isn t registered, does that make the competition ineligible? Just asking in case.

Won t be a problem, we can register him afterwards.

As Micha said, make sure to save (write down!) all results, of every match, in every tournament stage (groups / KO rounds..., whatever you decide on the format).

We re gonna be playing on SWOS 96/97 on the day. Anything specific that I need to provide you with, just let me know.

Thanks again, keep up the great work, delighted to see such a great SWOS community thriving!

96/97 is perfect!
Thanks to you, for all your effort with the tournament. Great to have one taking place in Ireland!

More
7 years 3 months ago #136643 by Romanista
Is that the first registered irish tournament?

(would love a sensidays in the middle of the warwick mountains)

More
7 years 2 months ago #136661 by SWOSIreland
Hello everyone, we had our SWOS tournament on Saturday at the Amiga Ireland meet up, was great craic! There were 16 players in the competition and we did a straight knock out competition, using countries from 96/97. We played 3 minute games until the final which was 5 minutes. I gave newer players first choice of teams and the more experienced players had last choice, to try and keep it as fair as possible. The draw was made out of a hat then.

Some players were newbies and some were really really good! I ended up winning it, after some tough games and a really tight final against Lucasz Mulczynski. He took the lead but I pulled it back to win 2-1, can t believe how nervous I was, hands were shaking and everything! ;D

I have a sheet with all the details; players, the countries they chose and the scores of each game. Will I email them onto someone or post them somewhere here?

Thanks very much

More
7 years 2 months ago #136662 by Playaveli

Hello everyone, we had our SWOS tournament on Saturday at the Amiga Ireland meet up, was great craic! There were 16 players in the competition and we did a straight knock out competition, using countries from 96/97. We played 3 minute games until the final which was 5 minutes. I gave newer players first choice of teams and the more experienced players had last choice, to try and keep it as fair as possible. The draw was made out of a hat then.

Some players were newbies and some were really really good! I ended up winning it, after some tough games and a really tight final against Lucasz Mulczynski. He took the lead but I pulled it back to win 2-1, can t believe how nervous I was, hands were shaking and everything! ;D

I have a sheet with all the details; players, the countries they chose and the scores of each game. Will I email them onto someone or post them somewhere here?

Thanks very much

Sounds nice! Congrats, mate.
Please email me the spreadsheet: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
7 years 2 months ago #136665 by Playaveli
Hey, thanks! I ve received the Open Office doc. But it would be easier if you could send me a PDF! (Mac user, no open office here!)

More
7 years 2 months ago #136666 by danny
I m Danny from that tournament btw. No need for an extra account for me :)

More
7 years 2 months ago #136683 by Romanista
how much guinness was drunk?

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #136770 by Playaveli
All results entered: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4354/matches ;)

Made a mistake in entering it into the World Offline ranking. I hope ElMichaJ can fix it. Will keep you posted!

PS: Done! www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/rankings/view/2

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds