Re: [conected] Cup 2017 - someone interested?

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #136709 by HairFU
[connected] have announced the 4 dates for 2017.
11th of March 2017
10th of June 2017
9th of September 2017
2nd of December 2017

- 11th of March I am not able to visit the [connected].
- 10th of June is to much strees for me to organize a SWOS offline cup, as I am going on vacation a few days after.
- 9th of September could work for me.
- 2nd of December is probably no good date, as there normaly is the Eifel Cup in December (to much SWOS tournaments in short time could mean less people)

As it seems, the 9th of September is the only date that fits for this years SWOS [connected] cup. Probably I will decide at the end of May or at the beginning of June if I organize this years SWOS [connected] Cup.
Just let me know if the 9th of September is a good date for you and you could imagine to come if I organize the SWOS [connected] cup on this date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #136710 by andib

[connected] have announced the 4 dates for 2017.
11th of March 2017
10th of June 2017
9th of September 2017
2nd of December 2017

- 11th of March I am not able to visit the [connected].
- 10th of June is to much strees for me to organize a SWOS offline cup, as I am going on vacation a few days after.
- 9th of September could work for me.
- 2nd of December is probably no good date, as there normaly is the Eifel Cup in December (to much SWOS tournaments in short time could mean less people)

As it seems, the 9th of September is the only date that fits for this years SWOS [connected] cup. Probably I will decide at the end of May or at the beginning of June if I organize this years SWOS [connected] Cup.
Just let me know if the 9th of September is a good date for you and you could imagine to come if I organize the SWOS [connected] cup on this date.

If it is 9th of September I can already say I wont participate. Im in United States on that date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds