Re: Donatus Cup '10

More
13 years 9 months ago #87146 by Rusty1979
Replied by Rusty1979 on topic Re: Donatus Cup '10
I really enjoyed the Donatus Cup.

For me, it started fridaynight at 6.30 pm when I left my house driving to Sistig.
I arrived there around 10.00 pm at Andy s house and had a pleasent stay there after some friendly matches, where I got my experience a little back after 1 year without any game.

So saturday the other guys arrived and we had a very nice tournament.
I was suprised about my 12 points after 4 matches, but lost then 3 matches. At the end I finished 5th place and was suprised that Schneider won 4 of his 8 points (which gave him the last place in the groupstage) against me.

In the Q-final I lost sadly from Paider (after winning the 1st match with 1-0, i lost 1-4 in the 2nd, very exciting, match), but at the end he was one of the finalists, so I am not ashame losing from this excellent PC SWOS player. At the end I got the 6th place after winning from Klinki and a draw against Swoozh.

So all dutch guys left the building without Pokals and I left Fronrath at 00.30.
After almost 1 hour I arrived in Aachen, and found some gasoline on the border and drove to Dordrecht (close to Rotterdam), where my girlfriend lives.
She was really suprised (in a very good way) that I visited her at 3.30 in the night.
So today I drove back home from Dordrecht to Assen (which is 2 more hours) and I hope all of you enjoyed the Donatus Cup.
I would really like to return to this nice village in the Eifel and probably I would like to organize a tournament in Assen.
We will see....

Greetings!
Rusty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #87154 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Donatus Cup '10
Thanks for hosting this tournament, well organized by the Eifel-Crew as always! :)

Great matches, a few beer and finally temperatures under 20 degrees ;D

For me the tournament start with many ups and downs, because i haven t played since Hannover on hogh voltage Finally i managed it to reach the semifinal, what is more than my minimum goal for PC-SWOS. But in the recent times i enjoy playing PC-SWOS ;) At the end i lost as close as possible vs. Paider in the semi 2-2, 0-1 (Congratz mate, finally a really deserved win for u!). The little final i played with my wife Schulle and it was thrilling as always when we play, 3-2, 1-2 and in the rematch 3-1. 3rd place for me, wtf coooooooooooool ;D YEAH
The big final played Paider and AndYpsilon and in the first match AndY showed us who is the Eifel-SWOS-God :P 5-1 , the second match won Paider with 2-0, but the goal were scored too late , no danger for AndYpsilon. Congratz to both !!!

Also nice to met the dutch SWOS-Maniacs. Hope to see you all soon again.

A big THX to PAIDER and his parents for accommodation and a very tasty breakfast!!!

... and probably I would like to organize a tournament in Assen.
We will see....

THIS WOULD BE VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COOOOOOOOOOL!

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #87159 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: Donatus Cup '10
Yooo!

What a nice tournament!

17 players, 16 male and 1 female ;D

The surprise of my participation worked well - nice to see stunny faces ;)

Anyway - nice to see Swos-Veterans Mark and Swoozh again!

To the games:

I made it as first in my group, not really excpecting it. But 2 wins in the last 2 games gave me 40 points - I was very satisfied.
Mentionable is the 5-5 vs Rusty, which was a lucky lotterie due to our kicker jerseys - blue and orange vs ... blue and orange ;) I was able to equalize 3 times in this match (Rusty leading 1-0, 3-1, 5-3) WHAT A THRILLER!!! For sure one of the highlight games in my PC-SWOS history!

Supergroups are always a showbag - you never know what your group performance was worth.
3 wins and 2 defeats (deciding game 0-1 vs Klinki) gave me an OLDSCHOOL Quarterfinal vs long time Swos fellow MARK 8)

6-0 and 1-1 - I did not expect that clear result. But cool games - it s still oldschool [Mark]

Semifinal reached - my personal goal for the tournament reached.
Facing Andy in KO is for sure sth special - but both of us did not know what was coming to us...

3-2 win for me in the first match - Andy s first loss in the tournament.
2nd match was even a bigger thriller - 2 or 3 times it was overall even, but in the 77th minute Andy scored the 4-2, and made a tactical foul on my Igor Pamic on his way to another equalizer.
Andy now keeping the ball at the corner edge in my half ... ;) ... gave the missing seconds to end his mission to reach cup-final. Very close but super matches!!! Congrats

Game for 3rd place against Wänä - the thriller story continued. I scored the missing goal in the 2nd leg for the equalizer in the 88th min with my 4th!!! striker (the other 3 deadly injured) - a third match was needed!
There Wänä made the better moves on the field - no real chance for me in that game. Congrats!

Final was a clash of 2 players who know each other a lot - Andy was succesfull, setting the basics in the first leg.

Andy with 26 wins and only 2 defeats - a deserved champion of the Donatus Cup!
Congrats!!!
Paider played also a good tournament - congrats too!

I had a lot of fun - Swos-Hool beeing hamburgered , some real soccer kicking outside, cool-sitting in Madzda - cabrios, all day beer drinking challenge (not really ;) )with Klinki ;), Oldschool with Mark Swoozh, and of course the PANTERA air guitar session at 3 o clock in the morning with Swos-Hool 8)

Thx for all guys!!!
Schulle

PS: I forgot a 9-2 friendly win over Swos-Hool with only 1 shot on goal by myself - the rest is history ;)

More
13 years 9 months ago #87163 by ThorN
Replied by ThorN on topic Re: Donatus Cup '10
Vielen Dank an die Organisatoren für dieses tolle Turnier.

Mir hat es super gefallen, und ihr habt mich auch wirklich für Sensible Soccer begeistert.

Ich habe mal ein paar Bilder und etwas Beschreibung auf die RMKO Seite gestellt:

www.npoi.de/rmko/?p=180

Sobald ich Zeit habe werde ich auch das erste Finale auf unseren YouTube Kanal hochladen.

Bis zum nächsten Turnier dann.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #87189 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Donatus Cup '10
Some words from me...

First of all thanks to our guests for participating. Great to see the oldschool-Swosers M4rk and Swoozh again, nice to meet Rusty after two years (we met last on Sensi Days 08). Good to welcome two Swos-Newbies who learned very fast how to play: Frank and Thorsten really enjoyed the tournament.
And last but not least: Thanks to our friends from Mitteldeutschland: Schulle, Wänä and Jak10. Always a pleasure to meet you and play some exciting and epic battles against you :P

The location of the Frohnrath Crew was also very good - perfect in summer when there is good weather. Chilling outside was a good alternation to the matches inside.

Well, I was in a very good shape on Saturday and I somehow avoided the group of death, har har :P However, I didn t draw the groups so it was not my fault ;)

My personal highlight was the semi against Schulle: WOW, what a thrilling battle. I scored the 1-0 in the first match and then SWOS-Hool did a fatal comment about Schulle: Der kann nix - so sieht das aus! Means: He s a noob - Word! Everybody who knows Schulle realises the consequence of such a comment: He immediatly scored the 1-1, turned around to SWOS-Hool repeating the words: Der kann nix - so sieht das aus! Great fighting spirit as usual ;D From now on Schulle dominated the match and scored the 2-1. I was happy to score the 2-2 in the 70. minute and was satisfied with the draw because I thought that would be a acceptable condition for the rematch. However, Schulle wasn t happy with the draw, he wanted the win and got it: 2-3, my first defeat and a really bad moment for a defeat. In the second match I scored again the 1-0, Schulle again made the 1-1. I manged two score two more goals but my opponent came back again: 3-2. I wanted to avoid a third match and scored the 4-2. And then I did the most important foul in my SWOS-career :D Schulles striker was almost through, he surely would have scored the 3-4 but my defender tackled him 2 milimetres before the box - yellow card and I headed out the following free-kick - YESSSS :P These matches were as exciting as the X-Mas-Cup final which Schulle won in 2008.

I was also happy that Paider made it to the final - he s in a very good shape this year. Two finals in two months - congratz! However, the former PC-SWOS-hater Wänä showed again, why he won Hannover on High Voltage . He has become a very strong PC-SWOSER with a good working tactic! Deserved third place for him - congratz!

So, I hope there will be another Donatus Cup next year.

And I hope there will be a cup in the Netherlands soon!!! ;D

More
13 years 9 months ago #87191 by AndYpsilon

Wo sind die Ergebnisse? War der Thorsten soo laut, das nicht nur die Ohren sondern auch die Finger taub sind :)

Sein Torjubel war nicht zu überhören :D Ergebnisse kommen hoffentlich heute auf die Seite.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #87195 by Paider
Replied by Paider on topic Re: Donatus Cup '10
Hi all,

also from me some words:

Also Thanks to all participants.
Especially those who had a more long way.
It was great to see the dutch guys again. Rusty, Swoozh and Mark we are really proud to have you on the tournament.
Frank and Thorsten from the KickOff section, great that you did look beyond one s own nose and visit a SWOS tournament.
Anyway it looked like that you had some fun.

Special greating to the Wänä family, all of the familiy paticipate at the tournament and his wife, let him win in the little final, great ;)

To the tournament I could only say that I am very satisfied with my result, and I did not think of that at the beginning of the tournament.
Again my Congrats to Andy, he lost only two games in the tournament (semifinal 1st match and final 2nd match) so he deserved the win.

Thanks to Ma3x, ErichJuepp und Mark, for the location. Great Job.

Hope to see some in a month on the World Cup in Poland. I Enjoy.

Thx and hope to see most of you next time, when the Eifel Crew will invite again.

More
13 years 9 months ago #87205 by AndYpsilon
Ergebnisse sind alle drin!

sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=1349 rid=5455 gid=1

More
13 years 9 months ago #87210 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: Donatus Cup '10
Gute gemacht Junge! - W.D. Poschmann

Ranking jetzt auch aktualisiert!

More
13 years 9 months ago #87249 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Donatus Cup '10
Grandios! Glückwunsch an alle und zum erfolgreichen Ausrichten des ersten Sommerturniers der Eifel-Crew ;)

Fantastic! Congrats to all, especially to the Eifel-Crew for organizing this first Summer torunament ;)

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds