Re: FEBRUARY voting 08!

More
16 years 2 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #35833 by Falcon
08 FEBRUARY Voting! was created by Falcon
Here we are. Second round of 2008 and we are looking for the most incredible goal again.

January gave us 1998 GFC s fantastic header and each month I think by myself, hell how can anyone beat that and every month somebody does. That is the beauty of this competition underneath its joyful surface.

We still (I hope) have the discussion about offline goals running and I thought a little more participation would be nice. While I think Playa is right, I see no reason to exclude them anymore. They are allowed by now, but if you see a good point why the shouldn t, please post it into the according thread.

A little change in business, too. I decided to put the winner of last month s competition onto the video section of the Facebook group as well as the participating goals of the running one. Maybe we can extend the range of thhis competition and ss.de as a whole a little by this measure.

Let s get to the point. The competition for February starts today and runs about three weeks in collection period and one week in voting period.

If you want to hand in a goal you have scored you ll have to follow these simple steps:

1. Save the highlight containing the scene you are about to post
2. a href= forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topi...2%20target=%22_blank Record it to video /a
3. Get the video to ww.youtube.com
4. Post the link to the vid in the thread and attach the highlight file to the post.

How to extract the Highlight file? You can use ADFView to get a detailed view at your save.adf Google is your friend to find the program.

If you encounter any problems, just let me know. You can reach me via the IRC channel, email, ICQ and a few other IM networks. You can find all you need in my profile. You could even send me your save disk file if you just cannot get it done yourself.

While everything should be running smooth I will be unavailable for doing a week of vacation in Paris from tomorrow on, so if you post a video and can t see it in the actual poll or first thread, where all videos will be collected, don t worry, it will be done on time.

As always, good luck and better technique to everyone of you!

€

One more little change. You cannot see the results of the voting, until the voting period is over. I simply don t want anyone to vote for a goal for a reason besides he finds it the best one around. Too strict? Please let me know in that case.

First entry this month is by Playaveli presenting a good header combo and a phantastic standing header finsih:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/0uBOSiwLQSE[/flash]

The second entry is another standing header by Playa, but after a long banana pass:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/y0tteRMGNbk[/flash]

Wanna see something wicked? Coolio Jack proves again and again that he is the master of heading technique! His corner-high head-standing head combo will be hard to beat:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/svGuelltLmk[/flash]

And if you likes that one, Coolio has another version of this goal, but with 2 standing headers:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/pCtSeCOrZoE[/flash]

Ejder-Z returns to the competition with a very nice slide and some nifty passing in the zone before making the score:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/SuHWQ1I-qv0[/flash]

His second goalis a header saving the ball from missing the goal. Very cool!:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/eCEhMeCif0w[/flash]

Coming around with a double entry, DaBomb shows us two pieces of Zidane s work for him.

The first one a pass into the net from just outside of the box:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/Hu7H9sCOQM4[/flash]

His second goalis a pretty bold an successful free kick:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/cr3XHE8egi4[/flash]

Another neat corner version is presented by Daimaou :

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/F24N4fEnJ8Y[/flash]

OFF COMPETITION:

Too bad XFlea wasn t playing a human opponent when scoring this bummer:

[flash=400,325]pl.youtube.com/v/pNfOLiY5bFw[/flash]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #35849 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: FEBRUARY voting 08!
Two goals at once! ;)
Both nice standing headers. The first one after goalkick-combo (vs. Kicker) and second one from play (vs. Redhair).

Attachments:

More
16 years 2 months ago - 16 years 2 months ago #36080 by Coolio_Jack
Replied by Coolio_Jack on topic Re: FEBRUARY voting 08!
My best corner so far, think its pretty unique, vs Lik.

Attachments:

More
16 years 2 months ago #36092 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: FEBRUARY voting 08!
WOW, that s indeed unique... You tried that a few times in our last games but it didn t quite work, so I thought that s some useless art .
Obviously it isn t... Well done.
If nothing even more unprecendended is posted you got my vote.

More
16 years 2 months ago #36332 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: FEBRUARY voting 08!
The machine did it again...what a freak you are, Coolio...in a positive way ;)

More
16 years 2 months ago #36435 by Zafer
Replied by Zafer on topic Re: FEBRUARY voting 08!
Assuming the sliding guy is not touching the ball, this must be the biggest spin that can be given to a ball on the ground:) I know it doesn t stand any chance versus the goals already posted as they are all technically perfect, but my opponent MrSensible79 insisted I share this one with you..
Better watch the hil, I m having frame issues with camtasia.

www.youtube.com/v/FAPuA8TkqSk
Attachments:

More
16 years 2 months ago #36441 by Falcon
Replied by Falcon on topic Re: FEBRUARY voting 08!
Zafer added you and don t worry about the vid. I will do a rerecording when I get home from work :)

More
16 years 2 months ago #36507 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: FEBRUARY voting 08!
Zidane-Magic this month!!! :D

I have two goals scored by him, not so sick like coolios ^^, but maybe you find them cool too...

The first one: zidane passes the ball in the goal (like never seen before...)
link:

second: indirect freekick of zizou
link:

Attachments:

More
16 years 2 months ago #36510 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: FEBRUARY voting 08!
oh sry m8s, i forgot vs whom I shot these goals.... but definitely it was in ooos or friendlies; its just too long time ago to remember

More
16 years 2 months ago #36522 by Falcon
Replied by Falcon on topic Re: FEBRUARY voting 08!
Exchanged Ejder-Z s vid and if you play it really slow you can see the ball change direction just a tiny bit with the slide. great one!

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds