Re: Shall we allow Offline Tourney goals?

More
16 years 3 months ago #34853 by Falcon
Hi everybody!

Waenae gave me a hint about a glitch in the rules for this month. DaBomb handed in a goal from an offline tournament, which would earlier be ruled out, because it didn t occur in an online match.

When the rule online only was stated offline tournaments had not such a big influence to our sensible life. They came and went and maybe you attended one in a year.
This has changed in the last year and my self, I plan to take part in 3 or 4 tournaments this year. The number of people at the tournaments increased to significant numbers. If you think of last SensiDays...

Let s say the overall situation has changed.

The perfect version would look something like this:

Each tournament (maybe with 20 or more players could hold an internal competition. Maybe we could include the the winner into the regular online competition. But we all know that doing a tournament is already time consuming just doing the management of it. So i guess we won t see a goal of the tourney competition even on next SensiDays.

So we are stuck with three options.

First to still rule out all offline goals like we used to.
Secondly to allow each goal with two human participants and
Third option would be something in the middle like I proposed above.

This is no poll for I don t think it makes too much sense to collect opinions with two clicks, but what I want is to hear your statements about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #34859 by Playaveli
I would allow all goals that are scored against human opponents, no matter if online / offline, Amiga or PC.
I like SWOS, no matter on what system and I d love to vote for goals from all systems.

So this is my choice:

Secondly to allow each goal with two human participants

More
16 years 3 months ago #34860 by daimaou

Secondly to allow each goal with two human participants

I vote for this one. I shouldn t matter if a goal is scored online or offline.

More
16 years 2 months ago #36952 by LIK
I agree, all goals vs human opponents should be allowed

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds