Re: September voting!

More
16 years 7 months ago #27988 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: September voting!
Some clarifications:

1st: I just found some highlights in my SWOS folder, but couldn t remember against whome and when (I was thinking about Dior, which turned out to be wrong). I watched them, they were nice and I asked DaBomb to record them for me.

2nd: Naturally, I did not record them to video myself, so I didn t name them Playaveli vs. who.. . DaBomb did it, and he didn t know better because I just couldn t remember.

3rd: Pallister, Falcon is not blind. He could of course see if it s an owngoal. Everybody can see obviously. Where is the problem?

and 4th: I really looked for some rules about owngoals, if it s allowed to submit them. I couldn t find anything about it. So I just posted those video links and the respective highlight files, as it s usually.

---

So this goal is out of competition...why u uploaded it yourself, Playa?

-- Answered!

Since I am the aim of a scandal again I just deleted all my goals this month to stop and avoid fights and trouble. I just want my peace and nothing to do with it anymore. It s no problem, just leave me alone.
It was considered that because of me some votes for others get lost (that means I manipulate this voting which would be a shame, sorry).
So, good luck to Coolio and Infiltrate. May the better goal win the poll.

Peace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #27994 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: September voting!
Some words u used in the past would fit to this situation. But whatever...thx for the declaration...

And to the manipulate-thing: I only said that it s a pity that votes are getting lost, because it s very close between Coolio and Infiltrate ;)

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #27996 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: September voting!
And btw...in the future please let Falcon decide which goals are in or out of the competition because it s neither your job nor your business. You can gently ask him about certain goals/situations/rules of GOTM... The rest is up to him, not to you!
I am not sure wheather it s good to entitle things here as scandals and whatsoever...

Still telling about the source of the goal would have been nice, Playa.

Yes, but I just couldn t remember as mentioned above!

More
16 years 7 months ago #28021 by Falcon
Replied by Falcon on topic Re: September voting!
You didn t know it wasn t your goal, the mistake is excused easily, would have been disqualified or reaccounted.
But damn you deleted the shot to the post, that one was great, especially being the case that we have 90% headers.

I understand that you don t want to reenter it into competition right now. Can I persuade you to put it into the next month s thread?

More
16 years 7 months ago #28191 by Falcon
Replied by Falcon on topic Re: September voting!
It was really really close, but Infiltrate made it and shall hereby be named winner of the goal of the month competition September 07 with a header combination that requires skills, that are rare even amongst the masters of SWOS. Congratulations, man!

Just one vote short is Coolio with one of the best standing headers ever seen. DaBomb finishes third place with a nearly impossible pass-header combination.

Thanks to you guys for those entries and thanks voters for your votes of course.

Next competition will start about the 3rd.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds