07 July voting!

More
16 years 9 months ago - 15 years 11 months ago #22651 by Falcon
07 July voting! was created by Falcon
After Pallister owned last month s competition with this incredible free kick, it is time to start the next round.
This month there will be a little change in rules. In the midst of June we had a discussion whether offline goals should be allowed to enter the competition. I actually see no point in excluding those goals, for this topic is a showoff for the most part. But I restrict the entrance with two conditions. First of all, there shall be no goals that you scored vs Once Lobos in training matches offline. CPU opponents are not enough, for I think this community is about getting players together for playing with each other and I want to support this by this restriction. This means you need to name the opponent you scored the goal against. The second restricion is just an adaption of the online rules. You need to hand in the highlight file. If you are playing on an Amiga offline, it might be a little complicated to transfer the highlight file to your PC or to the internet directly. If somebody feels confident to write a quick and foolproof tutorial how to do it, that would be great.

So much for expanded rules. You know all the rest. Post a link to the video and attach the highlight file to your post and I will enter your goal into the competition. Collection period will last about 3 weeks, last week is exclusively for voting.

How to record a goal? Go to Stromberg s tutorial: forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topi...2%20target=%22_blank

To extract the highlight file, you need to have ADFView installed.

I will collect the links in the first post and now....

Good luck and technique to everyone!

This month s first contestant has been submitted by Coolio Jack , a prolonging header

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/JPpKoI8TB2c[/flash]

Pallister first hits the bar and then heads the ball into the short corner:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/QrdBK5uya4Y[/flash]

Stromberg enters two goals.
First goal is a diagonal high header from just outside the box:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/C7L5jp57C9Y[/flash]

His second entry is a fast counter attack finished by stealing the ball from the keeper s hand to the opposite direction:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/VA9NFvqRymw[/flash]

Ottoman
hands in goal number 5´with one of the most cruel (and maybe unbeatable?) corner combinations ever seen:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/9m9g_oQg3kA[/flash]

the next one is delivered by Schulle , a straight and mighty shot into the long corner:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/wV8PcBv9upY[/flash]

His second entry is a cool corner goal perfectly into the post-ground-corner on the long post:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/Ah1mGwAUaVk[/flash]

The eighth goal is brought to you Lemonheadiv (his debut entry), a fine standing header at the triangle to leave the keeper desperate:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/YZ4TkpQc8gI[/flash]

Off competition:

First a cool free kick version nearly from the middle line by Stromberg:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/pO_NYdadOl4[/flash]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #22652 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: July voting!

First of all, there shall be no goals that you scored vs Once Lobos in training matches offline. CPU opponents are not enough, for I think this community is about getting players together for playing with each other and I want to support this by this restriction. This means you need to name the opponent you scored the goal against. T

2 questions:

Is it allowed now to submit goals against good CPU teams? Maybe ManU in career mode..

Is it allowed to submit PC SWOS goals also? Or only Amiga?

More
16 years 9 months ago #22654 by Coolio_Jack
Replied by Coolio_Jack on topic Re: July voting!

In a friendly with GFC
Attachments:

More
16 years 9 months ago #22661 by SPIR
Replied by SPIR on topic Re: July voting!
Great one Coolio! kick off set pieces rule.

More
16 years 9 months ago #22662 by Falcon
Replied by Falcon on topic Re: July voting!
I am trying to reinforce the human vs human constellation. I know it is pretty hard to score great goals vs. Lazio or ManU, still no entry into the competition for those goals. You can post them nonetheless off competition.

For PC SWOS I really would like to introduce a seperate category, but I think there are not enough PC SWOS tournaments :D

So I just assume we all know the differences between the version and we can judge in a fair way. PC SWOS is allowed, but you have to mention if it s a PC goal.

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #22665 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: July voting!
Aiaiai...maybe not so rare , but I never scored such a goal before. First the longshot hits the bar, falls down on pitch, bounced and Budtz finished with a flying header...Scored in a friendly match vs Kicker yesterday

[flash=425,350]www.youtube.com/v/QrdBK5uya4Y[/flash]

More
16 years 9 months ago #22667 by Stromberg
Replied by Stromberg on topic Re: July voting!
Here are my 2 attempts for this months gotm:

Vs Romaneq:

Vs SetracT:

Attachments:

More
16 years 9 months ago #22673 by Ottoman
Replied by Ottoman on topic Re: July voting!

Here are my 2 attempts for this months gotm:

Vs Romaneq:

Vs SetracT:

man !! u know how to score nicely...

More
16 years 9 months ago #22789 by Ottoman
Replied by Ottoman on topic Re: July voting!
here is mine vs CocaCola

Attachments:

More
16 years 9 months ago #22790 by Stromberg
Replied by Stromberg on topic Re: July voting!
n1

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds