March/April/May/June/July 2014

More
10 years 1 month ago - 9 years 9 months ago #123318 by Retrieving
Cowabunga SWOS fans, your favourite Goal of the Month competition host and special moderator (if I do say so myself...) is bringing you once again the most swashbuckling, flamboyant and totally tubular SWOS competition out there!

How to enter the competition:

1. Play SWOS Online
2. score some awesome goals
3. submit your goals:

- First and foremost, you should save either the highliths file (helpful link: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=8088.0 ) or a krec of the match (pro tip: if you forgot to save the HIL whilst playing you can just playback the krec, close the WinUAE window at the end of the match the goal was scored within and then proceed to save the HIL as if you had just scored it);
- then you ve got to upload your goal on Youtube (record them with Fraps url=http://www.fraps.com/free/setup.exe] CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FRAPS [/url or bandicam url=http://www.bandicam.com/] CLICK TO DOWNLOAD BANDICAM [/url, they re both pretty straight-forward to use and definitely not resource-hungry so any PC can run them alongside SWOS np)
- ultimately, you must provide a link to your goals videoclips (just post them in the thread) and attach/upload the HIL or the krec (use mediafire to upload stuff: www.mediafire.com/). Would be cool if you added a brief description, too.

Rules:

- ONLY goals scored online are allowed
- Feel free to post as many entries as you want! (since we usually don t have that many anyway might as well keep them goals coming!)
- either a krec (please don t forget to post the exact minute the goal took place and which match has it, if there s a bunch of them in a row) or a HIL file are required
- Voting will start on 25th of March Due to lack of participants I m extending this month s competition to cover April May June July as well, you got til the 25th of April July to submit your goals!

Goalscoringsuperstarheroes, roll out!! 8)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #123335 by Blazej_Bdg
Replied by Blazej_Bdg on topic Re: March 2014
Scored today vs Basto

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/nNFXmfgihOY[/flash]
Attachments:

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 11 months ago #123582 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: March 2014
Due to lack of participants I m extending this month s competition to cover April as well, you got til the 25th of April to submit your goals!

EDIT: likewise, the competition is further extended until the end of May.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds