December 2013

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #122129 by Retrieving
December 2013 was created by Retrieving
Yo peeps, it s Retri here; since Blazej s been busy lately and couldn t muster up the time to get the thread started he asked me to lend him a hand and open the belated and long overdue December s competition, so here we go.

How to enter the competition:

1. Play SWOS Online
2. score some awesome goals
3. submit your goals:

- First and foremost, you should save either the highliths file (helpful link: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=8088.0 ) or a krec of the match (pro tip: if you forgot to save the HIL whilst playing you can just playback the krec, close the WinUAE window at the end of the match the goal was scored within and then proceed to save the HIL as if you had just scored it);
- then you ve got to upload your goal on Youtube (record them with Fraps url=http://www.fraps.com/free/setup.exe] CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FRAPS [/url or bandicam url=http://www.bandicam.com/] CLICK TO DOWNLOAD BANDICAM [/url, they re both pretty straight-forward to use and definitely not resource-hungry so any PC can run them alongside SWOS np)
- ultimately, you must provide a link to your goals videoclips (just post them in the thread) and attach/upload the HIL or the krec (use mediafire to upload stuff: www.mediafire.com/). Would be cool if you added a brief description, too.

Rules:

- ONLY goals scored online are allowed
- Max 3 goals for each player per month
- either a krec (please don t forget to post the exact minute the goal took place and which match has it, if there s a bunch of them in a row) or a HIL file are required
- Voting will start on 25th of December

So whatcha waiting for!? Get cracking and let s see what you got! 8)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #122137 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: December 2013
Let s get busy m8 s!

Retrieving

1 Kick off goals keep popping up like it s going out of style! :D I had already scored this kinda goal at least 5 or 6 times before but I could never get some proper recording going (only one I managed to get on YT was all blurry and choppy and stuff), glad I got to score it again! With 5-2-3 I can t afford 2 strikers upfront like Coolio does for some fancy standing-header finishing so my combo is a tad more streamlined, albeit just as deadly! ;)
[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/tX17TmTIePY[/flash]
Scored Vs. NZ_Viola in an official SWOS multiplayer Online Career Serie A match.

2 . This one s funny, I figured that hey, hadn t 1 goal been enough I could ve just submitted 2 in a row instead! Right!? :D Keep on watching after the 1st goal: 2 back to back reverse banana shots straight into the crossbar, definitely some crazy muscle memory going on here.
[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/DMXfz8Dr3s0[/flash]
Scored Vs. Partenopeo in a friendly match.

3 . dispatching a Beckham esque first-time wedge into the back of the net (and just a little shy of the post) from the halfway line. Lucky bounce? Sub-par GK? AI glitch? Nope, this is actually a legitimate scoring technique (easier said than done though) and what a buzzer beater!
[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/6N5MU9yFPHw[/flash]
Scored Vs. Ali in an ASL match

Andib 1 . Scored Vs. Retrieving in an ASL match

[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/d79w5wFEAWI[/flash]
Attachments:

More
10 years 3 months ago #122138 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: December 2013
3rd one is something a bit diffrent, i like it.

More
10 years 3 months ago #122139 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: December 2013
I like the 3rd one, too! One of those kind of goals which just roll in beside the post. Lovely...

More
10 years 3 months ago #122140 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: December 2013
Great ones Retri!

More
10 years 3 months ago #122165 by Retrieving
Here s andib s standing header finish (thanks Djowger for providing the matching savedisk!):
[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/d79w5wFEAWI[/flash]
Scored Vs. Retrieving in an ASL match

(there s no need for a HIL/krec for this one since I recorded it for him ;) )

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #122235 by Retrieving
couldn t find neither the krec nor the HIL for my 3rd goal so I ll just submit another one.

4. dispatching a Beckham esque first-time wedge into the back of the net (and just a little shy of the post) from the halfway line. Lucky bounce? Sub-par GK? AI glitch? Nope, this is actually a legitimate scoring technique (easier said than done though) and what a buzzer beater!
[flash=500,400]www.youtube.com/v/6N5MU9yFPHw[/flash]
Scored Vs. Ali in an ASL match
Attachments:

More
10 years 3 months ago #122236 by Retrieving
VOTING S STARTED!

(thanks Blazej for setting up the poll)

You got til December 31st to cast your vote! 8)

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #122285 by Retrieving
Congrats andib on your first GOTM title! :)

More
10 years 2 months ago #122298 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: December 2013
Lol thx mate :)

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds