08 DECEMBER Voting!

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #55547 by Falcon
08 DECEMBER Voting! was created by Falcon
Your very last chance to gain a spot in the goal of the year competition!

This season we are looking for the most awesome goal again. I already got a couple of future entries on my hard drive and going to record the goals as soon as I get home (or maybe tomorrow).

How to record a goal can be seen in the according thread one section above. If you encounter any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Good luck and better technique to everyone!

P.S.
If my English gets just a bit worse tonight, I ll give back my degree :P

=========
ON RECORD
=========

We start out with a really nice no sight backheader by XFlea , not quite easy to do:

[flash=400,325]pl.youtube.com/v/6VZ9G2TCuq4[/flash]

Our next competitor, Playaveli , has 2 goals to offer. The first one is a first class deadly counter attack with a nice passing and supreme header finish:

[flash=400,325]de.youtube.com/v/RrVP1Iz6GdE[/flash]

His second one is a curved high shot from the wingside of the field without the keeper showing any reaction at all:

[flash=400,325]de.youtube.com/v/7niHCxGRD1E[/flash]

The kind of goal Ejder-Z scored is only possible on icy pitches, he shoots from the kickoff spot an scores without any other player touching the ball:

[flash=400,325]de.youtube.com/v/CgrOA50e49g[/flash]

After a long header pass into the keeper s zone Honk tricks the keeper by heading the ball diagonal perfectly into the triangle:

[flash=400,325]de.youtube.com/v/74Zbsg7jcJ4[/flash]

How can you score a header from your keeper with just 2 players touching the ball an not being Playaveli? Let it bounce once! Pallister scored this straight as a line combo:

[flash=400,325]de.youtube.com/v/2vw845ShUZk[/flash]

Tired of headers? Schulle got something for you! He does a long pass from the outer midfield and hits the ball with a slide, steering it diagonally surprising the keeper who has his hands at the ball but is too late to prevent the goal:

[flash=400,325]de.youtube.com/v/hj5832vXWsI[/flash]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #55550 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: DECEMBER Voting!
the no-look backheader by FLOT Friends.

it s kinda a tribute to goal - to the blind goal scored by Redhair from March competition (btw - where are you mate?), that I liked very much and always wanted to score a similar - and all of the sudden it happened in a game with aliciqNL.

Attachments:

More
15 years 3 months ago #55552 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: DECEMBER Voting!

WHAT A FANTASTIC GOAL!!!!

More
15 years 3 months ago #55559 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: DECEMBER Voting!
Candidate #1 for winning this month! Will get my vote unless something out of this world shows up ;)

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #55565 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: DECEMBER Voting!
Great goal from the FLOT!
Nevertheless I will try to compete.

No1:
Counter attack after corner; diagonal long ball right, diagonal long header left, flying header straight, goal:

(vs Pallister)

No2:
Normally a classic, but watch the goalkeeper. He just stands there and watches in disbelieve (-- 100% accurate). Normally the GK makes a late desperate jump.

(vs Anton81)
Attachments:

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #56427 by Zafer
Replied by Zafer on topic Re: DECEMBER Voting!
[flash=450,325]www.youtube.com/v/CgrOA50e49g[/flash]

Icy pitch allows such strange goals.Scored against Amiga500 in a friendly (continental game with zero ping:).

Attachments:

More
15 years 2 months ago #56830 by TIBS
Replied by TIBS on topic Re: DECEMBER Voting!
I don t know how to vote but that first one (blind backward header) was very nice, never scored that kind before (which without being cocky is saying something)!

More
15 years 2 months ago #56864 by Falcon
Replied by Falcon on topic Re: DECEMBER Voting!
Ok holidays are over and I haven t even started the voting yet. The lazy f*** says sorry, voting is now open for 7 days (until the 9th)

Added goals by Honk, Pallister and Schulle, the highlight files reside on my hard drive and right now I m at work. I can attach them later if you want to.

More
15 years 2 months ago #56897 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: DECEMBER Voting!
Voted for Xflea.. superb goal.. I saw it live ! :)

More
15 years 2 months ago #57233 by Falcon
Replied by Falcon on topic Re: DECEMBER Voting!
ALI wasn t the only one, XFlea ruled this competition and thus won the December crown for his incredible No-Sight-Backheader.
He gained the last spot in the upcoming goal of the year competition which will be up in about 2 days I think.

Congratulations pal and thanks to all participants and voters!

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds