SWOS Christmas Cup (win a Mist FPGA) - 23rd of Decemer 2017

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #138412 by HairFU
by gatifun HairFU
win a MIST FPGA

NO ACCOUNT? [img]http://fr.dxj.de:22520/data/button.php?s=130x10 z=2 f=1 t=REGISTER b=1 c=f1 .png[/img]
TOURNAMENT SIGN UP? [img]http://fr.dxj.de:22520/data/button.php?s=130x10 z=2 f=1 t=sign%20up b=1 c=f1 .png[/img]
DISCORD CHAT [img]http://fr.dxj.de:22520/data/button.php?s=130x10 z=2 f=1 t=DISCORD%20CHAT b=1 c=3d .png[/img]

WHICH TEAM WILL I PLAY?

Higher ranking = worse team!
Lower ranking = better team!

We ll try to make it as balanced as possible. So everyone should have the chance to win this tournament.
Have a look on the list of teams and you know, what team is allowed to play by what SRN Ranking
Look on list here - sensiblesoccer.de/christmas-fun-cup-by-hairfu/

* Players from swosit.com who haven t played here for a long time or before will be ranked by admins.
** Admin is allowed to rank any player to any category, if needed to have balanced team choice.
*** We start at 20:00 CET. Everyone who come at 20:01 or later, can t play in the tournament.

When do I have to choose my team?

30 Minutes before the cup starts, you can join the chat. Here we look on your SRN points and from there you can choose your team. Note, the first player that join, can choose first, so better be there in time.

Note, if allready all teams from your category is used by other players, you have to choose from a lower category.

What is a MIST FPGA?
Have a look here - www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=26536.0

CU EVERYBODY!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #138414 by Playaveli
Wow, what a great initiative! Can I promote this by newsletter / facebook?
It s a great prize you offer. Who does sponsor it?

PS: I am absolutely participating!! 8)

More
6 years 4 months ago #138415 by Redhair
OMG I need to play this :D

More
6 years 4 months ago #138416 by gatifun

More
6 years 4 months ago #138422 by HairFU

Wow, what a great initiative! Can I promote this by newsletter / facebook?

Yeah for sure. Would be great if you can make some promotion. Is it to much to ask if you can repeat the promotion on facebook every now and then, so that everyone will notice this cup (with explaining, that we only play on the evening of 23rd of December)?

It s a great prize you offer. Who does sponsor it?

I am the generous person ;)

PS: I am absolutely participating!! 8)

Great :)

OMG I need to play this :D

For sure you have. Looking forward to see you playing some online SWOS on 23rd of December. :)

I m in, of course!

I was sure you will ;)

More
6 years 4 months ago #138423 by Playaveli
Sure thing, will do some good promo. Would be helpful if you update your topic with some links, and refurbish the topic layout a bit (Gatifun or me can help, if needed).

Register an account on website: sensiblesoccer.de/community/users/register
Join Discord: discord.gg/jFsBSSw

More
6 years 4 months ago #138424 by HairFU

Sure thing, will do some good promo. Would be helpful if you update your topic with some links, and refurbish the topic layout a bit (Gatifun or me can help, if needed).

Register an account on website: sensiblesoccer.de/community/users/register
Join Discord: discord.gg/jFsBSSw

Allright. I have update the first post. I hope every new player get the help, that is needed in the first text.

More
6 years 4 months ago #138472 by HairFU
Gatifun have make a nice lookig site for the teamlist (what SRN Ranking is allowed to use what team).
Me and gatifun tried to work out a balanced team selection. There is no perfect solution, but we think this should be very balanced in order to everyone should have a chance to win this tournament.
Have a look on the list here - sensiblesoccer.de/christmas-fun-cup-by-hairfu/

More
6 years 4 months ago #138473 by Playaveli

More
6 years 4 months ago #138474 by HairFU

Good one! I wrote some news, too: sensiblesoccer.de/2017/12/04/swos-christmas-cup-2017/

Great, I hope we get a lot of players, that like to play on the evening of 23rd of December :)

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds