Re: Updates 2014-15

• Betichus
  • Betichus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #126496 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Hi!! Finally here is Spanish leagues updates 2014/2015 based on Synchronated 2013/2014 update. I will review it to see some mistakes but i think is good, Enjoy it. Im going to update belgium league now.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wiklund87
  • wiklund87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #126507 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Really cool!
I hope someone can do the Premier League, the Bundesliga and the French ligue 1.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #126526 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

Hi guys, I will help with SWOS update :) I attach T-Mobile Polish Ekstraklasa file and now I`m updating a England file :)

Thank you for the Polish update, one of my favourite leagues

You`re welcome :) I`m thinking that for a few days I will add England file.

More
9 years 5 months ago #126600 by transylvanicus
Replied by transylvanicus on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Hi, I m a new member of this forum, but, together with my cousin, we are the oldest SWOS players from Romania for sure ;D I would like to contribute to 2014-2015 updates, but I don t know exactly how. I found out about SwoEditorS v1.3 but I am not quite sure how to use it. :-\ Is it ok the following method ?:
File - Load Team File - browse to C:\pc-swos-totalpack\run\p02_swos_97\DATA - choose a TEAM. file - edit it and then File - Save or Export Team File? So are you guys working on original 1997 files? Later, I would like to know if it s possible to add a second league to a country or how to replace a league of a country with other (eg. Moldova instead of Faroe Islands). Thanks in advance! :)

More
9 years 5 months ago #126605 by Gorzo
Hi, I`m ending England Leagues now! Enjoy! And now I`m updating France and Germany :)
Attachments:

More
9 years 5 months ago #126607 by barnettgs
Replied by barnettgs on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Your time and contribution to updating the teams for 14/15 season are much appreciated here. Thanks :)

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #126609 by Synchronated
Replied by Synchronated on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

Hi, I m a new member of this forum, but, together with my cousin, we are the oldest SWOS players from Romania for sure ;D I would like to contribute to 2014-2015 updates, but I don t know exactly how. I found out about SwoEditorS v1.3 but I am not quite sure how to use it. :-\ Is it ok the following method ?:
File - Load Team File - browse to C:\pc-swos-totalpack\run\p02_swos_97\DATA - choose a TEAM. file - edit it and then File - Save or Export Team File?

Just save, don t use Export Team File. That s not relevant for editing. With Save, the old file will be overwritten with your new data.

So are you guys working on original 1997 files?

You can, but some people are also working on my 13-14 files. The league sizes (e.g. Serie A = 20 teams in 13-14, 18 teams in 96-97) need to correspond to the sws.exe you are using, which is why a new sws.exe was included with my new files. The game will crash if they don t match. The sws.exe can also be edited in the same editor.

Total pack includes the different sws.exe files as well as the different team sets. So it s your choice which one to edit

Later, I would like to know if it s possible to add a second league to a country or how to replace a league of a country with other (eg. Moldova instead of Faroe Islands). Thanks in advance! :)

Second league - no, you would have to swap for a different league which has the number of divisions you want.

Replace - can do. Edit the sws.exe (in same editor) to rename e.g. Faroe Islands - Moldova , then edit all the teams.
Note that the Moldova league will still appear under F where Faroe Islands was. So you might want to choose N.Ireland or something similar instead (if it has enough teams).

BTW, the new name of ANYTHING you edit in sws.exe has to be the same length or shorter than the old name. So for example, you can t rename Malta to Moldova , you would just get MOLDO. Choose something with at least 7 characters.

The most important thing to remember that people might not know is that there s no need to use skills 8 up to 15. You can just use 0-7. Both on the pitch and in result/transfer calculations:
7 = 15 = World Class
6 = 14
5 = 13 = Good
4 = 12
3 = 11 = OK
2 = 10
1 = 9
0 = 8 = Bad
The only known effect of using a 13 instead of a 5 is that it shows up in the career mode transfer skills search (i.e. a 13 for speed will show up if you filter the transfer market for speed . A 7 won t, even though it s faster, because the game only considers 8-15 for this purpose). That s the only reason I continued adding 8 to/using 8-15 for players main attributes.

And if you always think of the numbers as 0-7, the total corresponds to transfer value that SWOS is expecting (0 skill pts = £25k-, 49 skill points = £15m+). Of course you don t have to stick to that if you don t want to, but SWOS will change values and set transfer negotiations based on it.

• willbar
  • willbar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #126641 by willbar
Replied by willbar on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
I found this a little bit complicated. sorry Syn..You were great, your updates were my every year follower. I think it is better to have a separate forum for those who wish to update the teams. There is some regulations one need to follow to make transfer, player profiles etc which must be fair as much as possible.

For me SWOS is the only game that includes the league of Malta include real players name and so on. I hate complicated games but this simple game include my national league which I can do career with my preferred team in Malta. I cannot find any other game which includes the league of Malta as detail as this is. I think this applies for other small countries.

I did not know how you made it so real last year because even the skills of players matched exactly. I wish one day that someone can continue updating the team of Malta. The only problem was that money gate for Malta league were a bit high. For example when career-mode (at the end of league) receiving more than 1million is a little bit high for such small team which had not even pass for super cup initial qualifiers during the year.

There is no difficulty in Maltese players because most of them are between 25K and 100K. But some foreigners and players like C.Failla, M. Mifsud, A.Cohen, Agius, Hogg are good players and very promising. You, Syn, in 2013-2014 update has set their skills exactly, same as you did in previous years. I do not know from where you find the information of their skills?

I would like to say very thanks for those who are updating other teams. It is not an easy task. Keep it up.

• OsciBosci
  • OsciBosci's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #126703 by OsciBosci
Replied by OsciBosci on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Is it possible to change the number of teams in a league? Bosnia league has 16 teams but in your SWOS only 12. And another question how exactly rename a league of a country with other using SwoEditorS 1.3.7? Using Change Leagues Names shows a Run-type Error 75 .

More
9 years 5 months ago #126707 by Gorzo
Hi, I`m ending French file :)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds