Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

• bebexuclujn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #121035 by bebexuclujn
I want to know if there will be an update from 2013-14 season??. Thank you for all!!.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #121037 by djowGer

I want to know if there will be an update from 2013-14 season??. Thank you for all!!.

Hey.. yes it will probably be updated once the update is done. If you cant wait, there is a beta for the new season out. Try it here: synchronatedswos.blogspot.dk/
Readme should be included.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #121426 by starwindz
*** WARNING ***
Currently version 1.5.1 update of PC SWOS-Total Pack could not be updated via built-in updater.
Please update manually by downloading the following link and extracting it to total pack folder.
www.sensiblesoccer.de/amigatotalpack/pc/update_v1.5.1.7z

• Sp0oner
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 months ago #122335 by Sp0oner
starwindz and all who contributed to the totalpack THANK YOU! I had been trying to get SWOS working in DosBox which I did but without sound and xbox 360 controller support and so this totalpack is just brilliant as everything works perfectly and is so much easier to run. My 9 year old Son loves football games as well and i ll be installing this for him on his laptop so he gets to play something I played as a kid on the Amiga and enjoy it as much as I always have done.

More
10 years 2 months ago #122397 by marcin20
Hi everyone :)

I would like to ask if anything changed about using 2 USB gamepads in PC swos on windows 7 or 8. Is it still immposible to play?

If yes, is there any other way to play pc swos useing 2 usb gamepads?

It used to work long time ago on windows xp, I run it by VDMSound.exe.

please help :)

More
10 years 2 months ago #122636 by insomniacro

Hi!
What database are you using on career mode?

Use some other database than Synchronated SWOS 12-13 Update v1.2 - Expanded Version , cause it wont work in career mode (freezes after the one season).

Fincad

I get the same thing with 95/96 (pc version)

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #123875 by steviebwoy78
[deleted]

• blunty83
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 8 months ago #124983 by blunty83
hi guys iv just installed the pack and got it running no probs, but im having trouble calibrating my control pad iv followed the instructions and get the pad all calibrated but after this it says calibrate again y/n and i cant do anything from here? any ideas guys?

• baggieboy79
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 8 months ago #124994 by baggieboy79
Hi there

Firstly - thanks so much for creating the total pack for PC. It is working perfectly on my desktop PC (WIN7) but unfortunately the dosbox won t automatically start on my WIn7 laptop.

Have tried amending some of the settings but still no joy.

It just loads dosbox and then sits at the Z: command.

Is there a fix for this at all?

Many thanks!

• lincolndj
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 8 months ago #125047 by lincolndj
Hi guys

got the swos total pack for PC working a treat, using motioninjoy to use my ps3 DS3 pad. have swapped the pov/hat around and that works fine, but whenever i press the fire button the screen sort of flashes dark/black for a split second then carries on - without shooting/passing. it s as if the fire button is doing something else, taking a screen shot (but not lol) or whatever.

anyone got any ideas of what I should be looking at? the fire button is working fine in the swos menus, just not during a game

cheers!

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds