Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98586 by onizuka78
Hello everybody from Italy!
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to the programmers, you are great, it would be nice if there was a live for the PS3 network.
But we move on to my problem, I install the new version but all I Dos box opens and closes, why?
S.o. Xp, if anyone can help me. Thanks

Also with Amiga Winaue is really slow.

Thanks to all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98597 by onizuka78
Solved the problem by installing DosBox whole package under a different disk.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #98693 by starwindz
Views of this topic now exceeds over 70,000 and downloads of all total pack related files are also over 12,000.
I am so surprise that so many people are interested in total pack.

My goal is to develop an easy-to-use and all-in-one package for PC and Amiga SWOS.
My second project is to make an easy-to-use custom graphic converter for PC and Amiga SWOS (Currently Amiga only)
See this topic www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=21289.0

Thank you everyone. :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #98730 by Kapo
hi all. i would ask how can i save my carrer on dos box mode.
If i start a carrer mode (and i make a save file) when i restart the game, the save file is vanished

More
13 years 1 month ago #98740 by starwindz

If i start a carrer mode (and i make a save file) when i restart the game, the save file is vanished

Current version of total pack preserves the save file of career mode(.car file). Please check it out again.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98774 by Kapo

Current version of total pack preserves the save file of career mode(.car file). Please check it out again.

yes, the files .car are present in the folder, but into the game if i click on load old comeptition theres no file to load my carrer.

In don t know if this message in the luncher suggest something

2. Directory for Saved/recorded files
Saved/recorded files can be found in current_directory/capture (can be changed in the
configfile).
The directory has to exist prior to starting DOSBox, otherwise nothing gets saved/recorded!

More
13 years 1 month ago #98787 by starwindz

yes, the files .car are present in the folder, but into the game if i click on load old comeptition theres no file to load my carrer.

Saved/recorded files can be found in current_directory/capture (can be changed in the
configfile).
The directory has to exist prior to starting DOSBox, otherwise nothing gets saved/recorded!

I think it is a weird issue. The latest version of total pack(v1.12a) is able to preserve the career and season files(.car and .sea file) into TEAM_SET\nn\exe or exe++ folder after dosbox closed. I have tested several times for this and I could read the previously-saved career and season files successfully.

Anyway please check them as follows.
1. Install the latest version of total pack (v1.12a) (Clean install)
2. Install to general folder not to Program Files folder
(If your OS is Windows 7 32bit or 64bit, please do not install to Program Files folder.)
3. If you have same problem, please let me know your total pack version, Windows version, installed folder, Windows language and others.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98802 by Kapo

configfile).

I think it is a weird issue. The latest version of total pack(v1.12a) is able to preserve the career and season files(.car and .sea file) into TEAM_SET\nn\exe or exe++ folder after dosbox closed. I have tested several times for this and I could read the previously-saved career and season files successfully.

Anyway please check them as follows.
1. Install the latest version of total pack (v1.12a) (Clean install)
2. Install to general folder not to Program Files folder
(If your OS is Windows 7 32bit or 64bit, please do not install to Program Files folder.)
3. If you have same problem, please let me know your total pack version, Windows version, installed folder, Windows language and others.

OOOOK!
Solved!!! many thanks....

i ve to reinstall the programs in other folder because was located into Program Files Folder

:)

• Sw33z
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #98996 by Sw33z
Replied by Sw33z on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.12a) released.
File Attachment:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hello , i am sooooooooo happy to have found this site , now i can play my favorite again and also cool extra leagues respect guys !
i can play with my gamepad and i ve tried several versions without problems . had to look here and there but it s working now :)
but when i launch game with swos totalpack-launcher it says i d better mount a (sub) directory instead of c: \ ( take look at attachment i d say ;) )
ALSO: when i want to play other team db i switch the folders manually ( e.g. i copy files from folder 4 to folder 1 ) , do i need to do same for graphics db ?
any one could help me on this ?
gr33tz , i go play a bit now :P
Sw33z

More
13 years 1 month ago #99067 by Zeus[PT]
the unlimit year patch is into this new version ?

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds