Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98064 by insomniacro

Sfx archive really does not work via Wine? Please check it out again.
I am planning to release one zip file containing the entire total pack folder but I think I will release one zip after 1.13 or later done.

I extracted v 1.11 trough wine without any problems!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98109 by starwindz
I am going to improve the compatibility under Wine in the next version of total pack.
1.13 will have no problem for running Amiga emulation on Wine.
It means there will be an option which requires no DirectX runtime installation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98114 by insomniacro

I am going to improve the compatibility under Wine in the next version of total pack.
1.13 will have no problem for running Amiga emulation on Wine.
It means there will be an option which requires no DirectX runtime installation.

Great!!!

• bRAZUKZ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #98259 by bRAZUKZ
Replied by bRAZUKZ on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.12a) released.

V1.12a update released
* 64bit Windows issues maybe solved. (Also please do not install to C:\Program Files (x86)\... under Windows 7 64bit.)
* A few tweaks and fixes

Download: www.mediafire.com/file/fiio1ii0579n0i3/swostp_v112a_update.exe

Man thank you, Now I can play the amiga version.
Thank you very much!

More
13 years 1 month ago #98360 by starwindz
I am developing bitmap to pitch converter under Windows for Amiga SWOS.
www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=21289.0

Related data will be included to the next version of total pack.

• anteriorwolf
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #98389 by anteriorwolf
Replied by anteriorwolf on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.12a) released.
Hi really appreciate the work you are doing starwindz love it :D

Im currenty having a problem with the newest version Im running:
Windows 7 64 bit

Trying to run the amiga version it loads up comes the a1200 screen and just stays theres like theres no disks in the virtual floppy drives on winuae it just stays on the main a1200 screen

any help would be much appreciated thanks alot

rich

More
13 years 1 month ago #98425 by dimetrodon
I am also fun of your work! Huge Thanks!

I experienced a problem: in DOSBox doesn t start in the 1.12version for me. After it say Sensible Worl Of Soccer V2.0 (or after SWOS++ v1.4 if I choose ++ as an option) white letters become a little grayer and crashes (I have the standard messege: DOSBox DOS Emulator has encountered a problem and needs to close. ).

I have XP 32-bit (but try install not to PFiles, same) and same with many combination of options.

I tried as a test the 1.11: it is okay, I tried also the 1.12r2 it is not okay. So something after 1.11 make it crash.

I would gladly help you with any additional datas or tests.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98433 by starwindz

Im currenty having a problem with the newest version Im running:
Windows 7 64 bit
Trying to run the amiga version it loads up comes the a1200 screen and just stays theres like theres no disks in the virtual floppy drives on winuae it just stays on the main a1200 screen

I have tested total pack under Windows 7 64bit and I have no problem. However how about doing following Windows registry modification?
(1) Run regedit, (2) Find Arabuusimiehet , (3) Delete all sub registries, (4) Run total pack again.
If you have another WinUAE configuration, back-up Arabuusimiehet ... registries.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98434 by starwindz

I experienced a problem: in DOSBox doesn t start in the 1.12version for me. After it say Sensible Worl Of Soccer V2.0 (or after SWOS++ v1.4 if I choose ++ as an option) white letters become a little grayer and crashes (I have the standard messege: DOSBox DOS Emulator has encountered a problem and needs to close. ).
I have XP 32-bit (but try install not to PFiles, same) and same with many combination of options.
I tried as a test the 1.11: it is okay, I tried also the 1.12r2 it is not okay. So something after 1.11 make it crash.

It is a weird issue. How about re-installing DirectX and DirectX runtime, re-boot and run total pack again? Or change DOSBox screen enhancement option such as filter setting.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98435 by dimetrodon
OK, I will try a total DirectX un- and reinstall. (Before the whole update process I installed the newest DirecX I have found on MS s home page.) I tried with different ehancement options, incl. none.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds