I need so much help

More
13 years 10 months ago #86534 by kevmcc69
I need so much help was created by kevmcc69
Ok first things first I apologise if I am posting this in the wrong section but i am desperate to get some questions answered so i can get the full enjoyment from my favourite game of all time.

Ok the version of SWOS I am using is amiga 96/97 on the pc.

1 First question is basically to see if there is anywhere I can download an update to bring all of the club teams up to date with the current season. I.E. current players and current teams in there proper leagues/

2 Second question is to do with playing online. Now this is where the big favour comes in. Is there anyone out there who would have the time or patience to add me via msn to take me through the whole process step by step? I honestly don t have a clue and I have also noticed that the ping is meant to be below 30 ms, is that right? It just seems that everytime I launch the network it seems that the lowest ping i can find is roughly 132ms ping. I live in Scotland does that have anything to do with this? I m confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As much as I am loving playing SWOS again in career mode I would love nothing more than to be able to play online against other persons.

Thanks in advance for any help at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #86536 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: I need so much help
hi kevmcc69,

welcome to the community!

your questions:

1. check this site: synchronated.110mb.com for updates and also FAQ section.

2. check this board for tutorials: www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?board=42.0 . as for online assistance you should join IRC channel on Quakenet server: #sensible (in English) and ask for help there. you will also find players to play with there.

enjoy

More
13 years 10 months ago #86539 by ro32x
Replied by ro32x on topic Re: I need so much help
try this version:
www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=18414.0
has up to date teams/names, and guide to change names,
includes the 96/97 version for online play, with a full step by step guide in the startmenu

ps. yeah you should get much better pings,
if you have an amd processor or a notebook, you may need to run a fix before you get better pings,
read the startup message that pops up when you ve installed the above version

More
13 years 10 months ago #86552 by kevmcc69
Replied by kevmcc69 on topic Re: I need so much help
Thanks for getting back to me. Appreciate the help. Still struggling though, the lowest ping I can seem to find is 125ms and anytime i go into chat I don t seem to get anyone talking? Maybe I m doing it wrong?

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds