Re: Fail to connect: "DATA TIMEOUT"

More
13 years 11 months ago #84425 by rosariosap
Hi! I have a problem, i am not able to connect with other players to play matches. I use kaillera, but when all is ready to begin the match, i encounter a problem data timeout , and the game drops. This happens every time i am a host or a client, in the p2p mode and in the server mode. Besides, this occurs in the hamachi server too. Have someone ever encountered this problem? What can i do to solve this problem? I have got a amd sempron 3000+ 1.80 ghz, 512 MB ram, with a cabled connection at about 2.5 Mbps. Thank you very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #84455 by Retrieving
Take a look at this (quoted from another thread):

Something is blocking me, as soon as I launch game from Kaillera am disconnected...am no computer wizard at all, could very much use some advice before someone gets killed.

Is not the firewall, have tried with it off.

Fixed, it was my antivirus, AVG. Turning it off wasn t enough it seems, had to totally uninstall it to get connected.

It s most likely the antivirus...worse comes to worst just uninstall the thing, try to run the game once without it and see if anything changes.

More
13 years 11 months ago #84461 by rosariosap
problem fixed: it was tha avg antivirus. now it runs. But i have about 40fps during tha match: how can i upper this value?

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds