Re: Mega Lo Mania Editor

More
15 years 6 months ago #52500 by HungryHorace
dunno if anyone will be interested, but to those who are just as keen on the other Sensi games as they are on SWOS, might want to take a look at the following videos;

and

which show the Mega-lo-Mania editor i ve been working on over the past couple of months. I think it s developing quite nicely myself, albeit slowly.

please feel free to comment my videos with addtional ideas/suggestions if you are interested!

ta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago - 15 years 6 months ago #52505 by EreWeGo
Replied by EreWeGo on topic Re: Mega Lo Mania Editor
So that s what you ve been busy with these last few months. Nice work Horace, that s looking bloody awesome! I loved the new God faces! :D

Will you be able to change the names of the Islands/Levels as well? Would it be possible to change the original space background image too? (Although I love the background as is, just curious as to what will be editable)

Brilliant stuff, keep up the good work Horace!
:)

More
15 years 6 months ago #52508 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Mega Lo Mania Editor
You are a genious.
I just wished you would be working on SWOS! ;)
Somewhere I read you could disassemble PC SWOS.

Maybe one day...

More
15 years 5 months ago #52544 by HungryHorace

Will you be able to change the names of the Islands/Levels as well? Would it be possible to change the original space background image too? (Although I love the background as is, just curious as to what will be editable)

there is no reason this shouldnt be possible, although it may be limited to using the same number of characters per island-name as the original.... this is the reason i may not add the option - but we will see.

re: space background, this can already be edited using DPaint alone!! all graphics in MLM are iff / ilbm format, which is what has made this editor possible with such speed. It s a shame SWOS doesnt use the same format.

Brilliant stuff, keep up the good work Horace!

You are a genious.

thank you, but no... no genius, i just love Sensible Software games!

I just wished you would be working on SWOS!
Somewhere I read you could disassemble PC SWOS.

i ve never touched PC SWOS in my life, and never intend to!! it is because of my passion for Amiga that i do this. One day i may look at doing some form of SWOS graphical editor for the amiga version, (maybe even add data editing too) ... but i think the game needs some real proper dissassembly and patches to do the right kind of things which -should- be possible.

More
15 years 1 month ago #60939 by HungryHorace
work is continuing on this editor.

certain hardcore MLM fans are being given exclusive access to a beta version, prior to release. If you consider yourself one of these, please get in contact!

those familiar with, or with exceptional ability in gfx editing are the most welcome.

take care, and i will keep you guys / this forum informed of progress when it is there to report!

More
15 years 1 month ago #60958 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: Mega Lo Mania Editor
Unbelievable fantastic .. you are a Sensible hero!

More
15 years 1 month ago #60969 by mrsensible
Replied by mrsensible on topic Re: Mega Lo Mania Editor
i watched these videos. i have finished this game long time ago. i love them. and i dont know this game that has a editor :)
i like basıc sensimen in this game. maybe someday we can use put in swos game.... archer or others as like unsensible soccer...

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds