Sensible Days 2014 - Hardware Topic

More
9 years 8 months ago #124950 by AndYpsilon

lol-- are we seriously talking about this, regarding that the keypads resembles a homemade bomb? :D

Anyway, I seriously doubt it will be a problem. But of course it would be a slap in the face if your keypad gets confiscated in the airport ^^

Not really bombs ;)

However, I ve read on an airline-website once that you mustn t bring things that could cause injuries e.g. like long cables/wires.

And besides that: Never thought of using a keypad like a mace :D

Seriously, I suppose that it could cause problems with some grim and infelxible airport officers :/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #124956 by HairFU

[...]
- 1x XBOX Amiga adaptor (HairFU)
- 1x XBOX Amiga adaptor (HairFU)[...]

I still have two Amiga to Xbox 360 adaptors at home, but I couldn t say yet if I can make it to the Sensible Days. At the Moment it doesen t look very good. So please contact me, if you really need the adaptors.

More
9 years 8 months ago #124967 by dzem

Did not see that topic till today, sure we also can bring 4 of the Gameport to Amiga Adapter cables.

Anyone experience with hand luggage and those stuff in the luggage on security control? also keypads and so on?

I had a flight with keypads in hand luggage to Hahn for Pirmasens SD and it went without any problems. Don t think anything changed since then..

9 years 8 months ago #124968 by ElMichaJ
hey hairfu, i could take you with me

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds