Re: Sensible Days 2007

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #23237 by Stromberg
Replied by Stromberg on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

BTW, nothing is changed: the organizer set the rules, as always, that s what we did and you could read the rules for months on the website. You can like it or not, but please judge after the event, if you like. We think we know what s the best and you should respect it.

Please say that from the beginning on. And I d rather like to have that added We think we know what s the best for our tournament [...] and noone will disrespect this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #23240 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooK ...

I must say a bit also...

First of all, i don´t like the DIY-League ! But it´s only MY OPINION !!!  ;)

Second thing , i don´t like to play vs. Players with custom tactics! But this is also MY OPINION !!!  ;)

Never mind , i come to the Sensi-Days ! When it happen to me, that 3 of my Players are injured, i can start to drink earlier  ;D

I think, i get some kicks in my ass because of the tactic thing , and maybe a few more because of injured players ! Why not !

The only thing i want in Pirmasens is to met all these crazy SWOS-Guys  ;D , drink some beer and play SWOS  8)

@ Playaveli  I think it is not necessary to reply every opinion of every post here in forum  ;) Only MY OPINION , hehe ::)

Best regards
Have fun

More
16 years 11 months ago #23243 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
@ Pallister: new rule (diy league) - brings too much luck (some people said it!) - so finally it is unfair (if injuries really happen).
But this is only my interpretation of the last 6 pages!

Why is nearly everyone so afraid of injuries? My problem will be the tons of yellow/red cards...^^

If your player gets injured, just tackle back or stop those 50m-solo-dribblings to avoid injuries,..... etc.
There are so many ways to handle these new settings but badmouthing is always easier then solving something. :(

More
16 years 11 months ago #23244 by Coolio_Jack
Replied by Coolio_Jack on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Oh pls stop using badmouthing as a word , this is just a exchange of opinions, for what forum is for.

More
16 years 11 months ago #23246 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

Oh pls stop using badmouthing as a word , this is just a exchange of opinions, for what forum is for.

THUMBS UP!!! Thx for this, Coolio. Maybe now everyone understands what I tried to say with my first post...

More
16 years 11 months ago #23251 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Ok, then I say that it won t be only luck to keep your squad intact. It is just a little factor. You have different ways to reduce injuries.

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #23253 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

THUMBS UP!!! Thx for this, Coolio. Maybe now everyone understands what I tried to say with my first post...

People said in the beginning that our tournament will be unfair with this rule. And that it sucks . Without giving reasons. That is not exchanging opinions.
That is bad-mouthing my friends, if you take it literally and read it word by word.

BTW, nothing is changed: the organizer set the rules, as always, that s what we did and you could read the rules for months on the website. You can like it or not, but please judge after the event, if you like. We think we know what s the best and you should respect it.

Please say that from the beginning on. And I d rather like to have that added We think we know what s the best for our tournament [...] and noone will disrespect this.

My dear Stromberg...
These rules were online for about 3 month. Everybody could read them. There was an extra site for that with extra announcement via webnews, newsletter and forum link.
And if we announce rules of course we do it for OUR tournament. Maybe you read the second last paragraph here:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=days_regeln

It says:
These rules have been worked out carefully over the years, influenced by online and offline events. We re convinced that with these rules a deserved winner will be determined.

So really, it says everything you asked for. Since 3 month. It s not our fault if people are too lazy to read or just blind.

Hey, i d really like to post on this forum , especially saying my opinion about this group thing, but if i say A i don t want someone to write i said B. If you have your opinion say it.
You don t have to prove i am wrong because you will never be able to prove that (if not in your mind) and it s also not necessary here.
Say your opinion, ask me questions if you didn t get mine, that s the way it should be.

I don t even want to prove you wrong. I only want to prevent my/our tournament from being called sucking and unfair and people judging it BEFORE EVEN HAVING PLAYED. That is simply prejudice. And that is never OK.
It s voluntary to come here. The rules were online since 3 months. So everybody could check them and see if it s valuable enough for them to come. If it s not...hey, just stay at home. Pretty simple.

@ Playaveli I think it is not necessary to reply every opinion of every post here in forum ;) Only MY OPINION , hehe ::)

My dear Waenae, you would do EXACTLY the same if it was about your Saltghetto Cup and people calling it bad names for nothing.

More
16 years 11 months ago #23255 by Playaveli

Is there anyone going to sensi days by car from Frankfurt Hahn (or will be driving through hahn) and has one or two free places in his car?

When do you arrive there? I will pick up the Italians from Frankfurt Hahn on Friday morning. So the car may be packed but there is one more space. Just depends on the time you arrive.

More
16 years 11 months ago #23258 by Emmeti
Replied by Emmeti on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
It s an unfair rule compared to a more fair group rule based on the fact people start with same chances at min 0 in every game, no handicap.
If you don t recognize reasons as reasons but as bad mouthing or whatever you prefer , well, i guess it s your problem.

Then it s clear , that is your cup you can do what you want, but i don t understand why you take it that way, people are saying their opinions and you treat them like it is some sort of aggression...when it s really not.

You and redhair talk about judging this and that . Nobody is judging anything, nobody s judging a future event...that is also ...impossible thing to do.
You can make , maybe , some predictions, but this is definitely NOT the case.
Don t put words you like in other people s mouth , that s incorrect, useless and wrong.
Sensidays , i am sure , will be an awesome event, but may someone say his opinion that maybe that rule doesn t suit the concept of sensidays as the ultimate competition like many of us like it to see, because i think competing with luck involved (i mean more luck than we are used to and we accept as part of swos, here in ss.de) is not a good way to compete at the highest level;
if a rule is not fair from my point of view, where fairness is for me to be sure i can compete with equal chances at min.0 , i claim the right to say my opinion in this forum.
I am not trying to change your rules, i am saying HOW i see that rule in the context of the hardest tournament ever.
More the luck is involved , less the skills count, but that doesn t necessarily mean random results (probably the best will prevail anyway), it just means that there s the possibility (POSSIBILITY) that a player could start without a key player from min. 0. That means he could start a game with some sort of handicap (injured player , black cross, red cross , whatever) he doesn t deserve, just because computer said so...

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #23259 by Playaveli
You already made your point and that s fine.

For you the rules are not valuable enough to come. And the brilliant atmosphere around the tournament with meeting good friends and like-minded people does not outweigh this for you. That s all fine.

So you stay at home. We respect that.

The possibilty of injuries is even worse in the KO rounds, when you face a really good opponent and only have 1 game left to equalize a bad result. But is somebody talking about that? No, because people are USED TO IT.
And only because they are not used to DIY leagues they PREJUDDE the tournament. Nobody knows what will happen. Nobody knows if gets injured and when he gets injured and what consequences it will have. And nobody knows if the opponent has suspended players. And so on and so on. Please play first, then make your report and say what you experienced. Then we see what we can do for next year. The Days must continue... ;D

Same thing was with 3 / 5 mins... people were used to 5, so they said 3 sucks before having tried it hard. Now, it s fine for all. Nobody is complaining and the leagues run better than ever.
(The minute thing is only an example, please don t quote me on that.)

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds