Sensible Days - All-Time Table

More
11 years 8 months ago #113380 by Ali
Nice stats Djowger. Good job..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #113382 by HairFU

to be perfectly honest, these stats would make bit more sense if we leave out 2004-2006.

but still, well done - thx HairFu!

edit: and Djowger :)

The Table wouldn t be that different. Without 2004 - 2006, Playaveli is still best PC Player with 11 points. ElMichaJ is still 3rd with 6 points on PC ranking and so on. It is not that much different and in my eyes the 2004 - 2006 Sensible Days get that weighting that is appropriate in compare to the dimension of the tournamens and the strength of the players.

Read this:

Because the PC SWOS tournaments in 2004, 2005 and 2006 had much less players then the other edition, I have evaluate only 1st and 2nd place with 2 and 1 points.

The Amiga SWOS tournaments of 2004 and 2005 had only 7 and 5 players. So I decide to evaluate only the 1st place player with 1 point. The 2006 Amiga SWOS tournament had only 13 players. So I decided to evaluate only the 1st and 2nd place with 2 and 1 points.

Bye the way. Thx for the nice words from all of you :)

More
11 years 8 months ago #113384 by torpedo
nah, sorry HairFu - i have looked at Djowger s picture and assumed it s your stats (hence my later edit).

Playaveli is a different story, but with all respect to ElMichaj, or Redhair since the tournament went really international it was not as easy for them. Obi-Wan? I mean ok, i don t know, maybe this guy is a legend, but i sense it was a different fairytale.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #113385 by HairFU
For ElMichaJ on PC SWOS:
2009 - 4th = 2 Points | 2011 - 3rd = 3 Points | 2012 - Quarterfinal = 1 Points

That means 6 points on PC and that is still 3rd Place with some other players ;)

And the points, you think it is not fair to give only 2 and 1 point for the first places, if you look on 2004 - 2006? I think to win the tournament in 2004 - 2006 was not easier then reaching the quarterfinal today in sensible days. I think it was only different.

More
11 years 8 months ago #113401 by Playaveli
@ HairFU, Djowger and other statistic-freaks:

If somebody has time and motivation, it would be nice to see some of the stats updated which appeared in the World Cup magazine from 2009.
Download: playaveli.swos-united.org/days09-magazine.pdf
Regard pages 9-19...

More
11 years 1 week ago #117646 by djowGer

@ HairFU, Djowger and other statistic-freaks:

If somebody has time and motivation, it would be nice to see some of the stats updated which appeared in the World Cup magazine from 2009.
Download: playaveli.swos-united.org/days09-magazine.pdf
Regard pages 9-19...

This is currently in progress! 8)
Will post when it is done..

More
11 years 1 week ago #117648 by Playaveli
Cool! Looking forward to it.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #120275 by HairFU
Update.

Playaveli at least two more years best PC Player in World Cup competition. Andy now 3rd best PC Player of alltime Sensible Days.

Marin is now together with lobo best Amiga player of alltime Sensible Days. Ali makes a huge step on 5th place in alltime Sensible Days Ranking.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120278 by AndYpsilon
Nice :)

However, I think there are some mistakes in places 26 27. Dennis was 2 times in quarter final (2010 2013) - so he s got 2 points, not 1.
Sokol was in quarter final 2009 so he has 1 point, not 2.

And in place 27 there is Marty again with 1 point?

More
10 years 6 months ago #120282 by HairFU
I will check that...

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds