Sensible Soccer '98 2018 Updates

More
5 years 9 months ago #139559 by mayhew7
I thought i would share with you fine sensible people that i am currently working on updates for the PC releases of Sensible Soccer 98. It s been a while since my last patch for the game, that being the 2003/2004 patch i did for the ECE version but i wanted to do something NEW to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the games release :)

I m pretty certain i ll get the World Cup Edition update out before the tournament itself begins, i m just waiting on squads to be released at the moment but have completed a fair few already.

The European Club Edition update will feature the top 5 English Leagues, the updated World Cup along with the correct Champions League groups/teams and a selection of club teams from around the world. I can t see this being ready till November at the earliest however because while a lot of it has been done/put in place the transfer window about to open which means a lot of changes are about to happen and it will take a while to go through all the teams and make sure players, kits and squad numbers are correct for the 18/19 season.

I ll try to keep you all updated on here but if you want to follow my designated Sensi 98 accounts for more regular stuff on all things Sensi 98 you can find me at the various places linked below,

Twitter :: twitter.com/Sensi98ECE
Instagram ::

YouTube :: www.youtube.com/channel/UCnNvRVyVyXd5HOsbJ0CiNQw
Wordpress :: sensiblesoccer98.wordpress.com

I m toying the idea of a Facebook page/group but not got around to that just yet.

Cheers for reading :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #139560 by Playaveli
That s cool. Good job!

@ forum members:

Download the game here...
98: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=750.0
98 ECE: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=2180

More
5 years 9 months ago #139561 by mayhew7
Thank you for sharing those links Playaveli :)

I ll post links to the patches here as soon as they are ready

More
5 years 9 months ago #139602 by mayhew7
2018 World Cup update out now! ⚽️

Download here - bit.do/sensi98wc2018

All 32 World Cup teams, groups and kits updated for Russia 2018

Full details of what s been changed and details on how to install are in the attached readme file - enjoy :)
Attachments:

More
5 years 9 months ago #139690 by Romanista
cool, not sure if i have something i can play this on,..does dosbox work?

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds