Money

• Osris
  • Osris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #131588 by Osris
Money was created by Osris
I ve got some nice memories of SWOS from the 90 s. So seeing it being sold cheap on GOG was an easy choise for me. Even though there is some magic left in this game even after all these years, there some other aspects that make it hard to play.

I m playing the vanilla version since the synchro 2013-2014 patch crashes the game after first season. For me at least. I took control of Torino in Serie B. I had money problems especially after away games but I guessed problems were caused by me since purchased Henrik Larsson and he ain t cheap considering my Serie B status. Well after my first season I got the promotion but I also had a chance to take control of Napoli. The financial difference was clear so I took the job. Napoli had been a mid-table team the previous season and they had a decent team (at least the £-values were good). I did not buy a single player and started to play my second season. Napoli don t have any real super stars and the most expensive player is Beto (1,8mil).

The problem is the money gets drained really fast. An away game costs about 200-300k. So there s quite a lot to make up for during the home games. But the home games don t generate money at all. I get -10k after a home game. I m playing in Serie A and I started with 2,5 mil. I can t buy any players because I can t manage the budget to begin with. If I sell players I m stuck with shitty ones due to the violent (and arcade) nature of the gameplay. It s a rare case if I get out of a game without any injuries. I don t dribble too much so there s been a lot of injuries which were completely unavoidable.

How can I get the budget in balance?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PeterSP72
  • PeterSP72's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #131589 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Money
Hi,
Look on this forum for hex edit cheat to get a budgettary bypass to a 100 million.

More
8 years 4 months ago #131590 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: Money
Cup and European games generate better revenue. Board won t sack you even if you finish the season in red and there will be additional funds added at the beginning of next season.

• Osris
  • Osris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 4 months ago #131592 by Osris
Replied by Osris on topic Re: Money
Ok thanks for the advice. I don t want to use cheats to make money if there is a way to get by.

• Nimroden
  • Nimroden's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 month ago #136895 by Nimroden
Replied by Nimroden on topic Re: Money
I also have a question here. I don t recall (Back in the old days) having this much problems, making money. So, I win the serie A, Win the Cup, Win the CL. I start the season with 12 mil. During the season (buying no players) I loose more than 10 mil. I don t have huge stars all over, and my wages are not high. But my generel running cost, can by no means be upkept by tickets. Also, often I get little to none income from CL. In the final, often the income has been a big fat 0. ? I don t get it. Even in the old days 96/97, winning everything, would give you some money to play with.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds