Re: PC / Amiga Differences

• cm2pes
  • cm2pes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #105242 by cm2pes
PC / Amiga Differences was created by cm2pes
So lets nail this, it s got me curious. Have searched but can t seem to find what i m looking for.

Give me the differences between the two versions. Which you prefer and why?

I mean there must be more to it than just the PC version having bigger players. Having only played the pc version, but having looked at them both on youtube I believe I would prefer the Amiga version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #105252 by EreWeGo
Replied by EreWeGo on topic Re: PC / Amiga Differences
The Amiga version has better graphics IMHO, is faster gameplay-wise, better goalies. It s the version I probably play most, although I quite like the PC versions too - the slower pace can be good for career mode, doesn t seem so frantic ! Could be just me, but jumping headers seem easier on the PC version, maybe because of speed and the size of the sprites? (Or, just because I m a crap player!) :)

I prefer the PC version for sound, only because there s more samples/chants, especially when you use one of the sound mods, (which is why I made one too!)

I ve heard players say the XBox 360 version has a nice balance bewteen the PC and the Amiga as far as gameplay speed...

More
12 years 8 months ago #105256 by Pallister
Definitely the Amiga version. Played all systems, but I still like the Amiga version much more. Besides what I play the most, SWOS/Sensible Soccer is fun on EVERY system, that s for sure.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #105274 by Playaveli

More
12 years 7 months ago #106234 by Sida79
Replied by Sida79 on topic Re: PC / Amiga Differences
Played both, often skipping from one to the other on daily basis, never noticed a differerence. Or, to be more precise, I ve noticed lots of little differences but that are so subtle as to have no significant effect on my gaming experience :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #106235 by Wänä81

Played both, often skipping from one to the other on daily basis, never noticed a differerence. Or, to be more precise, I ve noticed lots of little differences but that are so subtle as to have no significant effect on my gaming experience :)

LOL, we are talking about AMIGA-SWOS and PC-SWOS! Not about the Emu-version we play online ;D

More
7 years 11 months ago #133185 by Sida79
Replied by Sida79 on topic Re: PC / Amiga Differences
Ah, so one of them is an unworthy emulation? :)

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds